Down We Go Together

Last night...

-Frank's POV-

" Babe?"
" Please, don't call me that."
" But honey, i.."
" Honey is just as bad as Babe."
" Why are you being such a bitch Gerard?"
He awnserd me with a angry look. I muttered and went back to watching TV. I glanced at Gerard, a tear was running down his cheek. I didn't know i should keep my mouth shut, or ask him what was wrong. I did neither. I cuddled up to his chest. First he didn't seem to care that much, but then he burst out in tears.
" I'm sorry,Frank.. I'm so sorry."
" What are you sorry about?"
"I...uh... well, last night. At the masquerade. I.. danced, with this guy. Both he and i had masks on, so i didn't know who he was. And well.. we got carried away, and we went into the bathroom and well..."
" YOU FUCKED HIM? "
" Yeah.. I'm sorry Frank.. I'm so sorry" Tears were running down his cheeks, making his red misfits shirt wet.
" I'm so sick, so sick.. i don't deserve to live"
" Yes you do, even though your a fucking bastard." I felt kinda sorry for him, even though he had cheated on me.
" It's not that Frank, that g-guy.. it w-was.. Mikey" He cried so much he could hardly breathe. I was chocked. Mikey? He'd fucked his own brother? Oh my god..
" Oh shit.. oh my god.. you didn't recognize him? "
" W-w-well i was drunk, and he had a m-mask on, a-a-and.."
" Shh, it's okay." I pulled him into a hug. Even though i was mad, he must feel terrible. He didn't need me to yell at him right now.
" We'll get through this, okay? Does Mikey know he , uhm, had sex with you?"
" N-no.. I woke up in the middle of the night, and Mikey was sleeping next to me on the bathroom floor. I took the m-mask of, and saw his face. I got shocked, and ran out of there as fast as i could. Haven't talked to h-him since.."
" Okay. Just calm down bab.. uh, Gee. It'll be okay"

But things didn't get better, and when Gerard couldn't stand the pain, and how sick and disgusting he felt, he killed himself. Frank never told Mikey why Gerard killed himself. Now Frank and Mikey hardly see each other. Frank is depressed alot, and Mikey have started drinking. They still visits Gerard's grave sometimes. Their life's will never be the same, and they will never get over the loss of Gerard Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! If you hated it, tell me so! If you loved it, tell me! thanks for reading, xoxo.