Take a moment.

dos de dos

Song: Don't Forget - Demi Lovato.
Characters: Casandy Joy & & Alexander.
For: This contest.
Word count: 1,336.


Image


Don't forget everything we ever had.

That's the last thing I said to him. He's big, brown doe eyes boring into my crystal blue eyes before he left. I remember the last thing we every did with each was say those three little words, but apparently they didn't mean anything to him.

I called him and sent him messages, but everything was either deleted or disconnected. I just thought he did it because fans somehow got his number, but that wasn't true. I got a call from Jack saying he slept with another girl. After that everything went down hill. I forgot about his ass and he did the same.

I pulled into a parking lot and got out of the car. Working in a radio station was amazing. I met many famous people and band people. Best job in the world. I walk up and open the door to my office. I sit down and start up everything.

I watch as Casey put her fingers up signaling that my radio time was going to start.

"Good morning, Seattle! Today we're going to be having a talk with the band All Time Low. So stay tuned with that. Here's a new song by The Ready Set ; Forever Young."

As the song plays I take off the headphones. I sat back in my chair as the door opens. I smile when I see my boss, Julie.

"Hey!"

"Hey, Joy."

I never understood why she called me by my middle name, but I like it. I watch as she talks to somebody behind her, she pushes in the first person and I couldn't believe my eyes ; it was Rian Dawson.

"Holy shit, Rian Dawson is that you?"

He eyes went wide, but got pushed by Jack as he ran to me, knocking me over in process. I hug him back while laughing. I haven't seen my boys in forever.

"How are you guys?" , Jack rolls off of me as Rian replies with his hand out to me, "we've been amazing and we see that you've been too."

I smile and grab his hand, "you have that right."

As I stood up I saw Zack. I ran over to him and hugged him, I giggle at him while he spins me around. He puts me down and looks at me.

"You mister needa' stop working out."

He just shakes his head, "same ol' same ol' Cassandy."

I smile and take a seat. The whole room goes quiet as I look up and I see Alex fucking Gaskarth. He looked different his milky, chocolate, brown hair gone and replaced with a purple hair. He style of clothes didn't change, he's face grew out of the boyish look and replaced with a adult boy look.

He was never much of a boy ; always wanted to grow up faster then others. I was pulled out of my trance when my head snaps to the window to look at Casey. I nod my head and tell the guys to pull the headphones over their heads.

Don't forget everything we ever had.

"Annnnnnnnd, we're back! I'm here with the amazing band ; All Time Low. Today their going to give us a acoustic of their song. Remembering Sunday."

I watch as Alex opens his mouth and puts it up to the microphone, "this song goes to a girl that I loved, but she left and I forgot about her."

I sat back in surprise, this song is about me? No, I thought it was by someone else.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in


I bit my lip as I watch him sing this song about me. My eyes starting to water, but anger build up in me.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads though he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside.


He wanted to marry me? Oh my God. What is going on. I've only heard this song once and I thought it was about someone else, but know I'm understanding that it's in a third person view talking about Alex when I moved to Seattle.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be


I watch as he keeps his voice steady, tears threatening to spill over his beautiful brown eyes.

I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head

Well I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home


I watch as he sings the girl part, I'm guessing that is what my point of view was and it was exactly what was going through my head. I watch as they say thank you and tear were coming down my face, I haven't even noticed.

"We'll be right back but here's All Time Low's new song I feel like dancin'."

The music goes up and I bust out crying loudly. He never meant to hurt me. I look up and see that all the guys gave me a concern look and left the room. I was left in the room with Alex. I put my hands in my face.

"Why?"

"Want to know why?"

His voice hoarse and sad. I nod my head, "So I could forget out about you."

Then I remembered my words;

Don't forget everything we ever had.

"Then why? Did you forget about what I said?"

I feel him kneel down beside me, "you mean 'don't forget everything we ever had?'"

"Yes."

"I didn't. I had to forget you. It's not much of a reason, but I just had to."

"Wow Alex, always not wanting to explain."

He just sighs, "I'm sorry."

I just sigh, "I'm not."

"What? Wait what do you mean?"

So much emotions flashed in me, the only thing I could do was jump out of my sit, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him. And that's what I did. He kissed back quickly, not wanting it to end. I pull back. He puts his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry."

I giggle softly, "I know."

He just kisses my noes, "now will you not forget everything we ever had?"

"Never."

I laugh and kiss him, "good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look another contest one-shot(:
Done.

Love Alex xoxo