What's "Normal"?

Well hey there...

Lavara

"HOLY SHIT!" Reighan's yell shocked me out of whatever it was that I was day dreaming about- I do that a lot!- My instincts told me to jump in front of her so obviously I followed them.

"What!" I was in a protective stance in front of her. We were right at the entrance into the Lazy pool and some idiots were throwing each other in... scratch that some very hot idiots were throwing each other in. "Oh,them they are most deffinatley something I would say holy shit about" I smiled. I might be spoken for but seriously! these guys were so freaking hot it's a wonder some girls werent sucker fished to them.

"I know right! Should we go talk to them?" we were just now getting into the pool. See here's the thing, Reighan hasnt had a boyfriend for a while now so you cant really blame her for being jumpy.

"NO! Not yet not until they notice us first. Got it?" she nodded. We got our wish.

As we got closer to them we realized that they were eyeing us and making sure we noticed them so I took it as my job to make sure they knew they noticed us. I looked straight at the blonde, "You see something you like?" I made it sound like I wasnt interested in them but just flirting and having some fun. He had an eight pack, blue eyes, short messy blonde hair, and was at least five inches taller than me.

"Just a little" his laugh was amazing. The other kid that was with him was obviously interested in Reighan. "What's up?" He smiled and I sware it made me melt.

"Nothin just on a normal day out" I smiled my flirtiest smile ever and it deffinatley got to him. Reighan went on to talk to that other guy witch left me alone.

"Yea I'm just enjoyin the view" he looked at me, his eyes were a pale blue that kinda reminded me of Reighan's "It's nice ain't it?"

"I guess I don't have vision like you do" I smiled again and he laughed at me.

"Why dont you look in a mirror and youll see what I see" he winked. I froze all I could do was flash a some old people came up on their tubes. We moved and he bumped into me "Oh sorry... kinda" he had swiped his hand against my arm.

"Dont worry about it" I looked down and kept walking then he grabbed my hand. It was gentle but still eager. He pulled me a little close than first meetings should go.

"Whats your name?" he asked

"Lavara, but all my friends call me Livy"

"Oh okay" He smiled again. "Im Jason but you can call me Jay." yeah just in case we ever see each other again. "Do you live in Vermont?" I nodded. He gave a little good type of sigh "So do I." My mouth dropped open

"Really?"I back tracked. I just gave so much out and I think he knew that to. Like, I'm supposed to play it cool not be totally obvious!

"Well then I guess we are going to spend a lot of time together," his smile grew "I'm deffinatley looking forward to it."

So now I have this guy that I barley know coming after me when I have a boyfriend... GREAT!