What's "Normal"?

Oh.. This is awkward..

Reighan
I left Livy and now I'm pretty sure that's was not such a good idea! Tray was really nice and super hot but I had a feeling that a Strigoi was gonna come after me at any minute. How would I explain a pale guy with red eyes biting into my neck! I wouldn't be able to. But something about his smell. His looks. His eyes. But most defiantly his smell caught my attention. We were going through a cave when I saw him tense. I normally only saw Livy do that so I'm not so used to seeing someone else do it... that was it! If his appearance or attitude didn't confirm it then the stake in his back pocket did. He was a dhampir.
"You okay?" Tray's voice was like velvet silk. "You look kinda pale" psh! you have no idea!
"Yeah I'm fine just don't like this cave that's all" Livy's voice was chastising me in my mind "Jeez woman play it cool don't sound like a damn wimp!"
"Don't worry about it" he grabbed my hand, "Ill protect you." That was my time to strike.
"Yeah I guess so with the stake in you're back pocket..."
He flipped around and put me against the wall and got really close "How did you know about that?"
"Its hanging out I'm not an idiot. Ive seen a stake before" Oops maybe a little to much info but really? Ive seen one before.
His eyes widened in shock "Oh... I so knew it!" I looked at him confusingly "You're a Moroi" Now my eyes widened.
"Shuddup!" I looked around. Nobody was coming out or into the cave."God! You have a bigger mouth than Livy! Yes I'm a Moroi and yes you are a dhampir!"
I ran down how me and Livy don't go to any special vamp school. How Livy was my guardian technically. How I had to use compulsion and mind control to get my blood. Tray was understanding about everything. He was like another Lavara. Protective. Caring. Loving. He reminded so me so much of her I hugged him. I must have caught him off guard because he was stiff at first. Then he pulled me closer. When we let go he had an amazing twinkle in his eyes that I loved. So what did I do? I texted Livy!

Reigypoo: OMG! Tray is so fing amazing! He might be boyfriend material!
lovelylavary: Awwww hes a little cutie! hahaha did you tell him about you bein an M word and all?
Reigypoo: Well yes and no. He figured it out for himself and I told him everything else...
lovelylavara: WAT? even how I'm a D!
Reigypoo: Yea Im so sorry livy!
lovelylavara: It's ok I guess but be careful ok?
Reigypoo: Of course I promise! So... Hows Jason ;)
lovelylavara: He's pretty cool were getting somethin to eat right now.
Reigypoo: Ohmigod! you know wat I mean!
lovelylavara: Yea I just like screwin with ya :) He's pretty cool but like I already told you, Im with Justin but he dosent know that. I g2g kay talk to ya soon!
Reigypoo: Okay byee

Aww they are so cute!