What's "Normal"?

Aw They have things in common!

Jason

Damn Lavara was seriously hot! That was probably the tenth time I made her smile today! How do I even begin to explain her laugh though? It's like amazing music!
"I'm gonna take a wild guess here... You have a boyfriend." A girl like her obviously did!
"And I'm gonna guess you have a girlfriend" she smiled but it was one of her more sexy ones. Did I look like a guy that would have one to her or something?
"Nope totally single but you changed the subject so that means you have one" she nodded my heart sank a little... I recovered "Damn he's one lucky guy" and he was "Whats his name?"
"Justin your in his grade who knows you might even end up being friends" she said and I'm pretty sure she meant it. I could try to get along with the boyfriend and if I was that also means I could hang out with Livy all the time. She does live in my town too so my odds were I could probably see her anytime I wanted! Hell yeah!
"Yea maybe..." We were pretty quiet after that. I knew everything about her and we've only been together for about an hour. I knew where she grew up, who her closest friends were, her parents, brother, sister. I knew damn near her whole life story but that must not be enough because I saw silver flash out of the corner of my eye. I crossed my fingers that when I looked down I wouldn't see a stake in her back pocket. My eyes must hate me! I pulled it out there weren't anyone in back of us so no one would see.
"Hm Whats this?" I asked I knew what it was I'm not stupid. Then everything made sense. Reighan was a Moroi and Livy was her guardian. I got everything. I lifted her hair to a sickening sight she had molnija marks! TWO! That's one more than me!
"What the hell are you doing!" she hissed at me.
"Okay ride forgotten!" I dragged her down to a way more secretive place. "So when were you gonna tell me that you've killed two Strigoi and that Reighan was a Moroi and more importantly, you were a dhampir!"
"When were you gonna tell me you were a dhampir!" she didn't say it as a question she said it like a haha I figured you out way. But, I still answered.
"Actually I was going to tell you! But, I didn't know when to..." GOD girls are so god damned confusing!
"I was gonna tell you... eventually. I swore I was but I couldn't find out how too...wait" She went behind me and looked at the back of my neck I heard her gasp. "You've killed Strigoi too!"
"Yeah... I'm pretty sure this day just got a whole lot more interesting."
Well when you meet a seriously hot girl who's taken down Strigoi, you're best friend is dating a Moroi, that same hot girl is what you and you're best friend are things are pretty interesting!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Jason's First POV