What's "Normal"?

Wicked Hot First Kiss?

Livy

Lovelylavara: So... Jasons a D annndddd Tray is a D... this is very interesting...
Reigypoo: Yeah just got the news... So you guys want to meet somewhere?
Lovelylavara: Yeah go to the little bridge thing.
Reigypoo: U got it!
Lovelylavara: Kayy

"Kay we have to go to the little bridge." Jay nodded.
"So... you wanna go out?" he smiled a very very intimate smile. I stared at him. Was he serious! He knows I have a boyfriend... and yet he still tries I admire that! "Like just for the summer and then when we go back to school we can go to being best friends!" he said best friends like a little girl. We kept walking
"I'm not the cheating type and I love Justin" I thought I saw his cockines falter but I blinked and it was back.
"Fine then I geuss I'll just have to do it without telling you first cuz then it would just be my fault." we reached the bridge and I leaned against the rail.
"Do what?"
I found out!
He came slowly then kissed me. It was just a cocky kiss that someone would show off in front of their friends or something to prove a point. Then it turned into a gentle very loving and adoring kiss. And so help me I kissed him back. Damn was he a good kisser! Reluctantly he broke away and was breathing heavy. I was too but I gained my control.
"What was that?" I said it without a trace of bitchy or pissed in my voice just a little bit of shock.
" I dont know you guys tell us!" I whipped around to see Tray and Reighan both of them smiling those encouraging smiles. Tray was the one who spoke unless Reighan developed a man voice. "It looked like one of those wicked hot first kisses!"
I sighed and looked at Jason and whispered "First and last" he looked down at me.
"Are you mad?" he sounded as though he might cry if I was mad at him.
"No" I kissed his cheek. "Just didnt want an audience thats all."
"Well then I'll make sure there isint one next time" he winked. I love it when he did that!
I got a text and it was from Reighan's Sister

shellybelly: Where r u guys?
lovelylavara: Totally safe on the bridge are we going home!
shellybelly: Yes we r meet us the front gates
lovelylavara: Kayy :)

Shit! I looked at Jason and I sware he read my mind. He was all sad. I tossed him my phone and reached in his pocket and got his out. "Put your number in" I smiled. He did as I did and then Reighan and Tray were doing the same. Reighan and Tray made out for what seemed like an hour! Then I kissed Jason and told him bye.
"When am I gonna see you agian! I'm in Fair Haven with my cousin Jermey and Tray is wih us. Where are you?" I SWARE The universe must want this we were stayinghim! When I told him he looked like a little kid that got the iPad for good behavior at school. We walked back to the car with on and off convos but only one stood out to me most and that's what put me into immediate action

Jayy: There are 3 Strigoi by our car!
lovelylavara: WHERE R U?
Jayy: By theentrance to the over flow lot. HURRY!

So thank god we were right there. We had a problem. I had 4 Moroi WTF am I supposed to do. Okay so Four Moroi and one of them happends to be a Fire user and then three dhampir who have stakes... Ah hell! I'm gonna have to bring a Moroi to fight a bunch of Strigoi...