What's "Normal"?

Oh shnapp

Livy

OW! The male leader pinned me against the wall and when he realesed me and I fell blood was coming out of my head. That was not good! All I could think about was Reighan. I hoped she was okay. I wish that if they heard my pitiful screams that she would get the rest of them out. As his fangs reached my neck I hoped one more thing. I hope Tray will be a good gaurdian for her. I didnt get to finish that thought because the leaders head burst into flames. His arms flailed out as he screamed in pain. That was my opening. I slashed out my stake as the other two females caught on fire and periced it into his heart. Then when I heard two more bodies fall I looked up.
Tray and Jason were panting heavily and Reighan was crouched in the corner her hand out so that she could aim and strike. For the first time in a long time she saved my life. I didnt know what was happening until I looked down at a puddle of blood under me "Ew thats nasty!" but actually I said "Ew tats nasyy" and was up in Jason's arms he carried me out to Michelle's car. He kept telling me it was gonna be okay. At first I didnt know what he was talking about then I put my hand on my head and looked at the blood. The blood in the cave was the blood from my head. And damn did I have a head ache! We got to the hospistal and Jason came up with an awesome story.
"She was running down the stairs and fell. When she got to the bottom she hit the edge of our bookcase. There was so much blood..." His voice trailed off and I couldnt listen any more so instead of trying to talk to the doctor I passed out.
And woke up on my bed in Michelles's house.