Status: A Side Project, I'll try to update as much as I can.

The One Finger Salute

When I Went Out On My First Official Tour and You Stayed In California.

I sat in the cramped van on our way to the next venue. We had finished our album and it was going to be released in two days. And if you are thinking about it, Of COURSE we gave Dunn a copy of it before it was released. A lot had happened in the past three months. We had shot Jackass for two months. Then for the last month I had spent my entire time in the studio. We were then sent on tour with Weezer. So I guess what record labels do is they send new bands with potential out on tour with bands who have a bigger fan base so that the new band gets their name out there. All of us had finally gotten cell phones. I was staring out the window when it all got silent and boring. I tried to get Jonah awake. "Jonah. Jonah!" I yelled, but he didn't wake up. I grabbed a shoe and flung it at him. He shot straight up turned around. "Switch spots with me!" I said. He sighed and started to climb back. I climbed up to the front and sat next t John. I pulled out a CD, The Offspring's Conspiracy of One. I showed it to John to see he wanted to listen. "No way! I thought I forgot to bring that! I was bummed when I did!" He said as I popped it in. We were listening to it when Original Prankster came on. When it got the part where the low voice says Original Prankster Josh put his head in between the head rests and said it and it sounded just like the CD. We all burst out laughing. We listened to The Offspring all the way to the venue. Once the van pulled up behind the venue I got out and stretched like crazy and ran around. Once Weezer pulled up, I decided I would go and talk to them. I walked over to Rivers who was just standing outside enjoying the sun. "Hey." I said walking over. He smiled at me, "So how was the drive?" He asked me. "Boring until I started to play Conspiracy of One." I told him. "Good album." He said. We talked until it was time for me to go to sound check.

We were the second band to go on. They started the intro to Homecoming, which we always started the show with. "Atlanta! What's Up!" I say right before the verse starts. The crowd was awesome and jumping around and singing along. Once it was finished I started to talk. "Hey!" I screamed into the mike to get a loud scream back in return. "Well, We are The One Finger Salute, and that was Homecoming, but before we start the next song, I wanted to tell you that Our new album Forgotten Apologies comes out in two days!" I yelled into the mike. A loud cheer came from the audience. "Alright alright alright, this next one is called Pressure and goes a little like this. I nodded at John and he started the into.

Tell me where are time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again
Cause I fear I might break
And I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake
Feeling Empty.

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

So now that I'm losing hope
There's nothing else to show
For All of the Days that we spent
Carry away from Home

Some things I'll never know
and I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone
Feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off with out you.

With Out you!
I put the mike back to my mouth, "Sing it! Without you!" I sang and pointed the mike at the crowd and they screamed at the top of their lungs, "Without you!" "Good god you guys are awesome!" I yelled back. Then continued singing.

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you
Fell the pressure
It's getting closer now
Your better off
Without Me.

I finished. The crowd cheered. "I just want to let you know you guys sang louder than crowd we've had before." Josh said and they became even louder. I laughed and we went through our set with was Homecoming, Pressure, Complicated, a cover of Blink-182's All The Small Things, Losing Grip, How You Love Me Now, Fences, and Take Me Away. "Thank you! You are probably the best crowd we've had all tour! Come say Hi to us at the merch table! We Are The One Finger Salute. Goodnight!" I yelled then set down the mike and made my way backstage. Once we were all in better smelling clothes, I made my way to our merch table, and took pictures and signed stuff for the people who stopped by our table, "Hey Isaiah!" I yelled. "Huh?" He replied. "Where's the next stop?" I asked him. "Well tomorrow is an off day and then we are in Miami to release the record." He told me. I thanked him. I had gotten a letter before we left for tour from my professors telling me I had graduated from College. So I guess I could pick up my diploma. I couldn't wait for the Miami show.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hopefully only two chapters of this huh?
So I was bored and I decided, huh, I'm gonna go through all of our old Cd's and see if anything is good. And THEN I find Conspiracy of One and I can't stop playing it. I love The Offspring. And in the story its 2000 when the album came out.

DISCLAIMER I do not own any bands or songs used in this chapter.

Alrighty, whenever I get a new subscriber I feel that I have to put out a new chapter. So I went from eight to nine! Comment, oh and I want to say something.
I am not a comment whore. I am not gonna give a comment quota to put up the next chapter. But that doesn't mean I don't like comments.