Status: A Side Project, I'll try to update as much as I can.

The One Finger Salute

When I Came Home and Found You Sleeping on My Bed.

"Home!" I screamed as I walked through the front door. The guys clambered all in with sleep in their eyes. "Night guys." I said as I walked into my room. I turned on the light and saw someone sleeping in my bed. I screamed and ran out of the room. John was there first. "What?" He asked obviously tired of the screaming. "There is someone in my bed!" I said whisper-yelling. "Good! You need to get laid." He replied in the same manner. I smacked him. "Fine." He said grunting. "Geeze, you don't have to get so concerned." I told him sarcastically. He walked in and kicked the bed. The intruder lifted his head to reveal that he was Steve-O. "See? Just O, god your such a girl." He said laughing. "God, your such a, a boy!" I replied. "Get some rest, your comebacks are worse than usual. John left and I sat down next to Steve. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I didn't want to be alone." He said. I rolled my eyes and got up and took a shower. "Move your fat ass." I said when I was dressed and ready for bed. I got in next to him and turned off the light. "I missed you." Steve-O whispered in my ear. "I missed you too." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and shit and your gonna hate me for what happens its just that this is moving slow and I'm losing inspiration.