Status: A Side Project, I'll try to update as much as I can.

The One Finger Salute

When We Got Settled In

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jeff asked me. I nodded and yelled, "Yeah but get me a fucking helmet. I have a bad feeling about this." I said. Soon enough I had a helmet on my head and I was ready to push off. I was going to go off a steep ramp that was elevated on my skate board and jump up in the air and land on an air mattress thingy. "Okay, action!" Jeff yelled. I pushed off and leaned forward gaining speed. I ollied and was launched into the air. I actually thought for a few seconds I was gonna make it but I fucking cleared the entire air mattress. I hit the ground and my board snapped in half, and I was thrown a few feet forward. I landed on my face and blacked out.

I groaned as I sat up. "Thank God! Tay-O are you okay?" Steve-O asked me. "Hell yeah." I grumbled and got up. "Thank god you are okay." Jeff said walking up to me. "Ha! You snapped your board in half!" Bam yelled running towards me. "I didn't snap MY board in half. I borrowed yours to do the trick." I said sitting down and rubbing the back of my neck. "You. Did. WHAT!?" He yelled. I burst out laughing, "Ow." I wined grabbing my ribs. "That's what you get!" He screamed. "But you love me." I said. A good thing about being the only girl here. Bam always let me slide. "Yeah, I guess. But dude! Use Wee Man's instead next time!" He said grabbing the two pieces of his board and walking off. A lot of the guys were off at lunch so I just tried to make myself comfy while I waited for shooting to start up again. "Hey Tay." Chris and Ryan said walking into the room. "Holy shit! What happened to you?" Ryan said tossing me a bottle of water. "I ollied off that ramp and fucking cleared the air mattress and landed on the ground snapping Bam's board in half." I said pointing to the ramp. "You look like shit." Pontius said. "Aw, thanks for making me feel better dickface." I said. We all just talked for a little while until Jeff came in. "Hey you want to see the end result in that?" He asked us. We all gathered around the small monitor. There I was. "I'm Tay Parks, and I'm about to die." I said right before I kicked off. Then I went down the ramp and flew in the air and landed on the ground and all that crap. "Holy FUCK!" Dunn yelled. Chris high fived me. "I think you can be done for today Tay." Jeff told me. I nodded. I said goodbye to Ryan and Chris, hugging them both. I then told everyone else good bye. I got into my car and drove to the small town house near the beach. It was a really nice place and all the guys were pitching in and getting jobs to help pay it off.

I got home and hopped in the shower. I then changed into sweats and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my school work and a sandwich and sat down at the table where Isaiah and John were sitting. "You look like shit." John told me bluntly. "I know, I fell pretty hard and hit my head." I said getting to work writing. "That's nice." Isaiah said. "And how was your day?" I asked not looking up from my paper. "Well that's what we wanted to talk about. Hopeless is interested in us." John said and my head snapped up. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah, I showed them some demos and they wants to meet all of us tomorrow." Isaiah said. "Yes!" I yelled and started to do a happy dance then groaned and grabbed my ribs. I finished my paper and the sandwich, and I packaged up the paper and drove to the post office and sent it high priority. Once I got back home, I fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy crappy filler. I got another sub! Thanks so much! My next post will be better.