Status: A Side Project, I'll try to update as much as I can.

The One Finger Salute

When I Divorced Knoxville and You Got Your Ass Stapled

I walked into the the Jackass headquarters, or what used to be Big Brother magazine, alert and ready for any pranks waiting to be pulled. "Hey Tay." Pontius said, from the couch area. I smiled and sat down across from him. "Hey Chris. Where is everyone?" I asked. "They have yet to be here. But Tremaine and Kosick are in Tremaine's office. "Thanks." I said standing up and walking into Jeff's office. "Hey Tay." He told me. I sat down on his desk and said, "So, what's the plan for today?" He laughed and said, "Well, you and Johnny are doing a reaction skit, Steve-O is gonna get staples on his ass and Pontius is gonna roller blade on the pier in only a jockstrap." He said reading off of today's agenda. "Sounds fun." I said hoping off his desk. I walked out to find Wee Man and Johnny sitting down with Chris. "Hey Red." Johnny said, he was obviously very tired. "What? What Knoxville out partying too much last night?" asked sitting down next to him. "No, my daughter Madison kept me up all night." He grumbled. "Tell her I said a job well done." I told him. We were talking while the guys slowly started to come in. Steve-O was the last through the door. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me like any friend would. "You sober, or like a kite?" I whispered to him. "Relax babe, I don't wanna blow this. Sober, at least for now." He whispered back. I shrugged his arm off and got a look from Dunn. I mouthed 'Tell you later' and went back into the conversation I had with Dave and Ehren. He shrugged and then went back to his conversation..

"Okay, so when he stops and pulls the baby off of the car I want you to run up and start saying what you hear in the ear piece okay?" Jeff asked me. I nodded and hid behind a car waiting for my cue. I then saw the ford with a baby carrier on top drive around the parking lot. A lot of people ran after it, trying to get Knoxville to stop. Once he stopped I heard Jeff say go. "Oh my God." I heard Johnny say and I ran up. "How could you do this? TO OUR CHILD?!?" I screamed at him. People started to put their hands over their mouths. "Honey, I-I just forgot." He said trying to reason with me. "Forgot? FORGOT! This is a child not a toy." I said grabbing the child carrier with a baby doll inside. "We are through, I don't want this child near you." I said. "Honey, you can't keep a child away from her father!" HE shouted. "OH YEAH? Well, watch me!" I screamed then walked off with child carrier in hand. I walked back into the store and to the back where Jeff and the others were waiting. Once I put down the carrier, we all burst out laughing. "You didn't say anything I told you to!" Jeff said. "Well, yeah. What you were saying wasn't even funny." I said pulling out the ear piece. "Okay! Let's get a move on people!" Jeff shouted and we were all in the vans again.

We were at the pier all in random areas. Dunn walked over to where I was sitting. "So you gonna tell me what is up with you and Steve-O?" He asked me. I sighed, "Yesterday, I went to his apartment and he was sitting there alone getting stoned. I told him that it was bad and I know that doesn't do much but he told me he was gonna get loaded tonight." I said. "Well, it's his decision, let him handle it and if it gets bad then you have me to help you. It's good that you are concerned. But I'm also sensing another secret. Spit it out." He said. "Well, you can't tell ANYBODY not even Bam. Okay?" I asked him. "Secrets safe with me." He said. "Well, my band The One Finger Salute? We got signed to a record label." I said grinning. "Are you serious?" He asked me sitting up. I nodded. "That's great!" He yelled and pulled me into a hug. I had performed a few songs for him while we were in West Chester and he really liked them and always asked if I had them on tape. "Why can't you tell anybody?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Hey baby, you wanna come with me and leave this loser." Some guy walked over slurring. He then tried to touch my hair, but Ryan pushed him away and the guy crawled away. He then draped his arm around me in a friendly manner. "Thanks." I said, god, I need to learn how to box. "No problem." He said, then we saw Chris skate by. "Whoo!" I yelled. HE turned around and winked, then turned and left me with the sight of his ass crack.

We were on the roof of Steve-O's apartment building. We meaning Knoxville, Steve-O, Jeff, Kosick, Wee Man and me. They stapled everything in and we got the shots, and once everyone was gone, I stayed with Steve-O. "Hey Tay, want some?" He asked handing me a blunt. "Nah, how's your ass?" I asked me. "Sore, but I'm okay." He said. We had a few beers and I left. "Bye Steve. Call me if you need anything okay?" I asked him. "Okay, night Tay." He said walking me to the door. "Night Steve." I said before talking down the stairs. I skated back to the house, where they guys were all on the floor playing some chords and a melody. "Hey, what's up?" I asked them. "We thought we would get a head start on writing." Jonah said. I heard them play a quick little melody. "Wait! Play that again." I said and sat up. I ran and got my notepad, where I wrote down all my lyrics.

I sat back down, "Okay, how about this. Why'd you have to go and make things so Complicated?" I sang. "Yes." John said pointing at me. "Hand me a guitar." I said writing down a few notes. I started to strum something that would fit with the simple melody. "Dm, B flat, and F, write that down under chorus." I said. I then tried to make an intro, "Dm, F, and C under intro." I said. I messed around on a few other chords and had one pattern that I guess stuck out to Josh. "Play that again. Call out the chords." He told me grabbing the notepad. "F, Dm, B flat, C." I said. "I think we have our verse." He told me. We were all writing and trying to bounce back from each other. "OH! How about this, You will see, B flat, Somebody else round everyone else, Dm your watching your back like you cant relax. B flat, your tryina be cool, you look like a fool to Dm, me." I sang. We all looked at each other and grinned, something good was coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the skits, or the songs used in this chapter.

So yay! Jackass came in the mail and now I have some sources!!!!

I also noticed that yesterday I had 3 subscribers, now I have 6. That is AMAZING!!!!! Thank you guys soooo much!!!!!

So comment, subscribe, and Stay... i don't know. just stay, please don't go. just stay!