Like Nobody Else

XII.

| c h a p t e r - t w e l v e |

"So, you should really tell me where we're going," Marley grinned as Matt reached over to hold her hand.

"Well, we're pretty much there. I think you know the place," Matt smiled mischievously as he pulled into a public parking lot. Marley climbed out of the car at the same time as Matt, and her grin grew when she saw that he had taken her to the beach—though it was a part she had never been to before. "It's private—me and my friends all chipped in to buy a small portion. I live right there." Matt pointed to a beachside home that was only a few yards away.

"You have lived in my neighborhood this whole time, and I didn't even know it." Marley laughed lightly as he led her down to the beach; there was a small picnic set up that made Marley smile yet again. "Did you have some assistance in setting this up?" Marley chuckled as she kicked off her flipflops and sat down on the soft, gray blanket.

She dug her toes in the sand as Matt answered, "Yeah, Brian brought this all down here while I was picking you up."

Matt admitted to attempting to make the food, only to fail, which made Marley laugh, and the two ate the store-bought chicken while the sun set.

When Matt abruptly stood up and began taking his shirt off, Marley was confused—but she wasn't complaining. Marley studied the defined lines of his abs, and memorized the colorful tattoos on his torso. As he started to shimmy out of his jeans, she asked, "What exactly are you doing, Matt?" She chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Going for a swim—care to join me?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, causing Marley to laugh as she ran a hand through her hair.

She didn't even think of saying "no", so she stood up while pulling her shirt over her head—noting that Matt had taken a liking to her lace-clad chest. "Like what you see, hmm?" Marley winked as she unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the ground; she was suddenly thankful that she decided to wear lacy panties instead of a thong.

"Yes, I do." Matt's dimpled smile appeared as he took Marley's hand and led them out into the chilly water.

Marley had been floating on her back for a few minutes, before she felt two hands on her waist. She cracked one of her eyes open to see Matt hovering over her, and without saying a word, she stood up in the shallow water and pressed her lips to his.

Raking her fingers through his hair, he let out a small grunt when she tugged, and she used it to her advantage by sticking her tongue in his mouth. Each of their tongues' fought for dominance, and Marley eventually gave up the fight as one of his large hands came up to rest on her breast. Giving it a gentle squeeze, both of his hands moved south to her ass where he hoisted her up to wrap her legs around his waist.

Matt didn't know how long the two were making out, or how they ended up on the beach on the blanket—but Marley's bra was somewhere in the sand with their other clothing. Marley was stroking Matt's hard-on through his wet boxers while he sucked on her neck hard enough to leave a hickey.

Before things could get any hotter than they were, Matt got up with a sigh and shook his head. "We can't do this—not yet. I really like you, Marley." He audibly groaned when Marley didn't bother to cover herself up, like most girls' would have, and Matt was rethinking whether or not he should have stopped.

"Who said we have to go all the way?" Seeing Marley's eyebrow cocked and a devilish smirk on her face, Matt couldn't resist.

◊ ○ • ○ ◊ ○ • ○ ◊

170 Readers, 66 Subscribers, 31 Comments.

Sorry for the wait! Hopefully you guys liked this chapter, though. Sorry it was so short! I just really wanted to get in an update for you guys.

bloodyvengeance—Yeah (: Thank you for commenting.

WhitneySheree—Mhm, I thought it was pretty sweet too (: Haha, thank you for the comment.

ladyofsorrows101—I'm glad you liked it, and that you find Fallon funny (: You'll see if she pursues Brian soon enough (; Thank you for commenting.

LindsaySometimes—Yeah, hah. Thank you so much for commenting (:

I love you all (:
Any feedback is good feedback!
Comment and Subscribe :D