Status: active

Slide My Tongue Across Your Bottom Lip & Bite Down

Time to Go

"Shit," John swore as hands flew up around him. The guys were deciding on a designated driver, after promising to themselves in middle school to always have one wherever alcohol was after a favorite teacher died due to a drunk driver. He never liked staying completely sober at a party, it took a good portion of the fun out. He pulled his red cup away from the keg and instead filled it with water from whoever's fridge. Garrett grinned and filled his cup to the brim with beer, taking a taunting gulp with his eyes locked cruelly on John, who scowled.

"Fuck you all," he muttered before turning to leave the kitchen. He bumped straight into Bradley, who had a relieved expression on his face.

"Hey man, when did you get here?"

"Just a minute ago."

"Oh. You're not drinking?" He asked with a glance into John's lowered cup. John shook his head. "Good, did you drive here?" John nodded. "Even better, got an extra seat?" This earned Bradley a quirked eyebrow. "Not for me. I gotta run and I brought Gemma here but she refuses to leave. I can't leave her here without a ride and she can't hop into a car with any possibly wasted kid, so I was hoping-"

"Nah, she can ride with me. We can just double buckle."

"Thanks dude," John nodded and made his way past Bradley, not making it too far outside until a flash of blonde flew straight into him.

"Oh, my bad - wait a minute," the blonde frowned, palming his chest. "Dude, where's your face?"

"Up here, Gemma," he laughed as she slowly looked up at him with her mouth slightly agape. In all honesty, she didn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer. "God, are you high?"

"Hugs not drugs," she slurred.

"Songs not bongs," he replied automatically. She gasped and her hands flew to her mouth dramatically.

"I love this song!" She exclaimed excitedly. The bass shook the ground with it's volume, and it didn't sound like anything but a bunch of auto-tuned crap strung together with repetitive and meaningless lyrics. Nonetheless, the beat was one to dance to - especially when Gemma was taking him inside, turning to face away from him, and pressing her hips into his. John stood there hesitantly, until Kennedy shot him a thumbs up. Gemma didn't seem to mind his lack of response, she'd have just as much fun dancing against a wall. He winked back at Kennedy and put his hands on her hips, guiding them to his own rhythm following the song. She kept her hands in the air and her eyes closed, losing herself as she began to bend her arms backward and run them through John's hair, down his shoulders and chest to his hands on her hips. She changed the beat a bit, taking the lead with her hands over his and her hips controlling his. The song ended and she ground her hips into his waist provocatively once more before turning around with a lopsided grin.

"You know you have a boyfriend, right?" She made a gesture with her hand as if to say "please".

"He's just to keep the assholes off me," she yelled over the music and made her way to the kitchen. She searched for the cups, seeming to look everywhere but straight in front of her. John shook his head.

"Then I shouldn't have been dancing on you," he said, not making an effort to be heard over the music. Perhaps if Gemma hadn't been so preoccupied with trying to grab a cup of the stack of them she would've heard and processed what he'd said - for his sake, she didn't. Instead, she grew frustrated with fumbling around with the cups and when John tried to get one for her, she swatted his hand away and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels on the counter, taking a sloppy swig of it. He cocked an eyebrow.

"You're going to get Mono." Yet an hour later, the bottle was empty and Gemma was beyond drunk. She danced with John again, grabbing whatever guy was in front of her and sandwiching herself between the two, dancing facing away from John and toward the mystery man. John frowned as the guy began to run his hands down the outline of her body and turned her away, glaring at the boy.

"Gem, you're a little wasted," he understated. She laughed loudly and smacked his chest.

"God, John, you're so funny!" He rolled his eyes.

"Ready to go home yet?" He asked as he noticed Garrett looking a bit green across the room, yet still sipping at his drink.

"No, we don't leave til the cops come!" He glanced at his watch.

"It's two in the morning. Let's get out of here before they do show up." He rounded up the guys through Gemma's half-assed protests, and hunted down the car before she could realize she was actually leaving.

"We're taking Gemma home, Brad brought her here and left," he said, too lazy and tired to further elaborate. "You four hop in the back, someone double buckle." Instantly, they all began arguing at once, but he cut them off. "Lady gets the front seat." All eyes were on Gemma, who had burped in a rather un-lady-like fashion.

"Oh, excuse me!" She giggled profusely. After Garrett and Pat reluctantly shared a seatbealt next to Jared and Kennedy, John checked to see that Gemma had buckled up and took off.

"Stop!" A wide-eyed Gemma suddenly shrieked. John stepped on the break, causing Jared's head to ram into the back of her seat. She lurched forward with her mouth open, hurrying to open the door and pop her head out. Just in time to realize what was happening, John lunged across his seatbealt buckle and her seat to grab her hair, merely pushing her side-bangs back before unbuckling and holding back all her hair. She poured her entire stomach's contents out onto the side of the road, causing the boys to grimace unhappily. John cringed with every heave that sounded, trying to rub her back soothingly. Finally, she wiped her mouth and folded her body in half, laying her chest on her thights in defeat.

"C'mon, Gem," he muttered, gently pulling her upright and turning her to face the windshield. Jared got out and shut her door, squeezing back into the car. "Kennedy, can you call Brad and see if he's home?"

Fifteen minutes later, Gemma was stumbling up to Bradley's front porch, Pat and John on either side of her in case she lost her balance.

"Bye Johnny," she muttered before walking straight past Bradley and to his room.

"Thanks for dropping her off, her parents would kill her if she went home like this," Bradley said with a nod.

"No problem, man. Least she knows how to have a good time." Bradley had a slight frown now, like he was trying to think.

"Yeah, yeah you're right. I've never seen her been too interested with getting hammered, though." He shrugged.

On the way back to the car, shutting the door just as Gemma collapsed on Bradley's bed, John thought of the friction her hips were causing against his and the way she looked so free in her drunken stupor and loss in the dancing. He never would've even thought of taking home a wasted girl that was dancing on him - then again, he never thought he'd meet someone so distant and careless as Gemma.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gemma.

So I was sitting in class today, and decided I roughly know where this story is going. I'M SO EXCITED.

So, thoughts? I'd love to have any sort of feedback. Thank you, all 21 of you, for even clicking on this story. Thank you, all four of you, for subscribing and having faith in this story. And thank you RoRo15 for commenting on the last chapter! Seriously, I love you. :D

Just in case you love Harry Potter. Coming soon, will elaborate some other time! (:

I love my very small amount of readers. TO DEATH.

- Hannah (: