Status: Just started..comments will help me out alot :)

Growing Old

Jesus thank the Lord

The ride was pretty descent besides Jake and Calista talking non stop. 'What's your favorite color?' Jake would ask and she would give him a word answer. 'Green.' She didn't even speak to me once we started driving again. I could care less if she did or didn't but it was rude and she was already on my bad side since she pushed me.

I yawned. It was about eleven o'clock at night and I wanted to stop. We've been driving for what seven, eight hours. "Jake dude look out for a hotel or something. I'm tired." He nodded his head.

A few minutes later and we were pulling into a motel of some sort. We got one room with two beds. "So here how it's going to be. You two can share a bed and I'll have the other one," Calista said. I began to open my mouth but Jake hushed me before I could even speak.

I changed into my pajamas and made a divider in me and Jake's bed with pillows. If either one crosses it, the crosser has to sleep on the floor.

I heard the shower water turn of and Calisto opened the bathroom can someone hand me my bag. Jake and I looked at her bag on her bed and I shoved Jake towards it. He can take it to her.

I already was lying in me and Jake's bed when he came back. I shut the lights and Jake got into his side when he came back. Ten minutes later the light was back on. Calista turned it on. It took hr forever to turn it back off. I was so close to sleep until she came and turned the damn light on. So far I don't like her.

She finally got in bed and the lights were off. Jesus thank the Lord.