Status: Just started..comments will help me out alot :)

Growing Old

But not me..

When I woke up there was a loud banging on the door. Jake didn't move an inch. He was used to loud noises while he was trying to sleep. His step dad and his mom argued a lot. Calista didn't seem bothered by this either. I went to open the door and once it was opened some buff dude came in and threw me out of the way. Ow.

I stood up. "Excuse me." I said once I stood up. But then I got hit in the face by the door when two more guys entered. The first guy ran over to Calista. He looked at me. I know saw what he seen. A girl in a bed and two guys. Two guys don't usually sleep in the same. He probably thought I slept with her.

Oh please don't kill me. He stormed over to me. He picked me up by my tee shirt. My feet weren't even touching the ground. The other two men came and surrounded me. "Did you sleep with my girl?!" He shouted. "Ew no! She slept by herself. I slept in the other bed." The guy threw me down. Him and his friends laughed. "This ones a gay." I stood up. "Hey I'm no gay." One of his friends threw me back down. I got the idea. They wanted me down.

Finally Calista woke up. I felt like I was going to go into a coma. "Kenny what are you doing here?" She shouted. "I told you Cali I would find you. Now get up and get dressed so we can leave." "No." She crossed her arms.

"Just go with him!" I shouted. One of the guys kicked my ribs. I let out a scream of pain. "Are you telling me what to do?" She asked. "Yeah don't tell my girl what to do!" The Kenny guy turned around and slapped me.

Jesus Christ Jake wake up. Kenny walked over to Calista and grabbed her. She screamed and Jake woke up. Oh he wakes up for her when she screams but not me.