Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Ten

"What am I going to do?" Akira thought as she walked home from school. It had been a week since Akito had come and given her the message.

"Come to the main house in a week. Alone. I wish to speak to you about the fate of the Sohma family." That was a bunch of bull and Akira knew it. Akito just wanted to try and hold Akira back, so she couldn't fulfill her part of the Sohma family curse.

"I hate Akito sometimes." Akira groaned, but Akira knew what she was going to do. She was going to the main house. Akira wasn't about to let anyone get hurt because she was too stubborn to have a little family 'talk' with Akito.

"Aren't you ready yet?" Kyo impatiently yelled up the stairs.

"Almost, just hang on down there." Akira yelled back. 'Man, what's gotten into him? He's not even giving me time to breathe.' and he wasn't. As soon as she had got home, he was off.

"You training with me?" "Hurry up then!" "Slowpoke!" What was wrong with him?

Akira finally came down the stairs to find Kyo wasn't there. He had already gone out to warm-up.

'Impatient Joe.' she thought as she walked out the door. As soon as she was out the door, she show a fist coming toward her head. She ducked.

"What's the bright idea?!" Akira screamed at Kyo.

"You took way too damn long! That's what!" Akira wasn't in the best of moods and this just made her decision more final.

"Forget it! You can train by yourself today then!" she yelled at him as she turned around, but she didn't go back into the house. She headed toward town in a sprint.

"Akira!" was all she heard Kyo shout before she was gone.

Akira started walking when she had reached town. She mindlessly walked in the direction of the Sohma estate.

'I'm going to see Akito, get this over with, and talk to Kyo. He needs to be straightened out.' She looked up and saw it. The Sohma estate, the last place she wanted to be, especially right now, but here she was. Akira walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come right in, Miss Akira." and Akira walked through the door.

Kyo had gone into the house after Akira had run off.

'I wonder where she went?' Kyo thought to himself as he laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. Then the telephone rang. Kyo slowly got up to answer it, but stopped right outside his bedroom door when he heard Tohru say,

"Hello?" Kyo turned around to go back into his room. "Oh, how have you been Kureno-san?" Kyo froze,

'Why is he calling?'

Akira shut the door behind her before sitting down. Akito was standing in front of the window, staring out into the world beyond it.

"What do you want with me, Akito?" Akira bluntly demanded.

"Oh sister, why must you always cut straight to the chase? Sit back, relax a little, and let's have some quality family time."

"I'm not stupid Akito. I know you didn't call me here for some family alone time. What the heck do you want with me?" Akira said with edge in her voice. Akito could tell that Akira didn't like being here.

"Fine then, I will cut to the chase. I want you to give up your part of the curse." Akira's jaw mentally hit the floor.

"What do you mean give up my part of the curse?"

"Exactly what I mean. I want you to get rid of your part of the Sohma family curse." Akito calmly answered, turning to face Akira.

"Look sister, I'm giving you permission to leave the curse and be free." Akira knew there was more to it than that.

“Did you happen to forget that if I give up my part of the curse and become free, no one else in the curse could ever be free?" Akira spat at Akito. Akito shook his head.

"Sister, sister, sister, why must you be so smart? You know it only comes down on you." Akito picked up a tiny bell and rung it. In came a woman in a nice kimono.

"Yes, Akito?" she asked.

"Put my sister in the room that was prepared for her. Make sure she cannot leave the room You understand?"

"Absolutely." she grabbed Akira by the collar and started to pull her out of the room.

"You have one day sister. I want an answer tomorrow." Akito managed to say before the door was shut. Out in the hallway two guys pulled Akira up and began to head down the hallway with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
uber load of grammar problems, i will get back to fixing them once the whole story is up. Enjoy!!! ^_^