Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Eleven

“Thanks for calling Kureno-san. Bye” Tohru said before hanging up the phone.

“Why in the world did he call?” Kyo asked Tohru as soon as she got off the phone.

“It seems that Akira is staying at the main house tonight. Kureno-san told me that Akito had summoned Akira and wishes her to stay all night, so they can talk more in the morning.” Tohru answered. Kyo replied,

“Thanks.” before heading up the stairs for his room. ‘What are you up to Akito? Why are you holding onto Akira?’

Akira awoke with the sun’s glare in her eyes. She saw a tray of food lying next to her.

‘Great, I wonder what Akito has planned for me now?’ she thought as she remembered last night.

"You have one day sister. I want an answer tomorrow."

‘I’ve already given you an answer Akito. I’m not going to give you the one you want to hear.’ Akira thought as she shifted positions. Then the door slid open, then Akira heard it close.

“Aren’t you awake yet sister?” Akito asked. Akira’s answer wasn’t spoken. She jumped to her feet and grabbed Akito by the neck.

“You’re not going to run my life like you do to everyone else, Akito! I’ll never give up, not even on my part of the family curse!” Akira whinced in pain as she felt her stomach be sliced open.

‘Akito’s damn nails!’ she thought as she let go of Akito and grabbed her stomach. Akito charged at Akira and pushed her back into the wall, when Akira slid down to a sitting position on the floor. When Akira opened her eyes, Akito was looming over her with a knife, that must have been on the tray, pointed at her.

“So are you going to defy me sister? Is your answer still no?” Akito asked her. Akira could tell Akito was starting to lose it.

“My answer is still and will always be no!” Then Akito snapped. He lunged at Akira and drove the knife through her right arm. Akira let out a little scream as Akito pulled back to stab her again. Then the door flew open and a hand grabbed Akito’s wrist. It was Kureno.

“You need to stop Akito, or you’ll killed her.” Akito dropped the knife and walked out of the room. Akira could feel the blood rushing down her arm and stomach as Kureno knelted down to look at her wounds.

“I’ll call Hatori and Shigure. You are staying with him correct?” She lightly nodded her head yes before blacking out.

The sound of the phone ringing wake Tohru. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and she slid on her slippers. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Shigure heading out the door quickly. She stood in that spot for a minute.

‘Who could have called to where Shigure would rush off in such a hurry?’

Tohru was just about to make breakfast when the phone rang. It was Shigure.

“Oh Tohru, I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before I left but it was urgent. I’m at the hospital. It seems Akira made Akito snap with a sharp object near by. I’ll come pick you all up in an hour or two if you want me.”

“That sounds good, but how is she doing?” Tohru asked him.

“She should be alright. See in a little while.” was all Shigure said before hanging up. Tohru put the phone down just as Kyo walked in.

“Who was that?” Tohru looked up.

“It was Shigure.”

“Where in the world has he been this morning?” Kyo blurted as Yuki came down the stairs.

“Did you say it was Shigure that called?” Tohru nodded.

“What did he say?” Yuki asked her. She answered,

“He’s at the hospital. Akito attacked Akira.” Shocked covered their faces.

‘How could Akito attack his own sister?’ Yuki wondered while,

‘Why didn’t she stop him? She’s strong enough.’ ran through Kyo’s head. Tohru broke the silence.

“Shigure will be here to pick us up in an hour or two.”

“Alright.”

“Okay.”