Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Fourteen

The next day, school went by as usual for the gang. They got home and went about like they always did. Then there was a knock at the door. Akira opened it and there stood Rin and Haru.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Akira asked as she hugged the both of them.

The night went on and Shigure finally got home around six. He joined everyone around the table as they played Rich Man, Poor Man. Kyo was trying his hardest to beat Yuki and Haru, but he just kept getting mad because Rin and Akira were kicking everyone’s butts. Everyone just laughed. All the laughter was broken by the sound of the telephone. Shigure got up and answered it.

“Hello? Oh, hi. What do you need?” The others continued to play as the telephone conversation went on. Shigure finally hung up the phone and rejoined the group.

“Who was it Shigure?” Yuki asked. Shigure answered,

“It was Kureno.” The atmosphere in the room changed from pleasant to worry and anger.

“What did he want?” Akira asked. She knew this wasn’t good.

“He told me that Akito wishes to come here immediately, and speak to everyone. That means you too, Rin, Haru.” Everyone stood up and started to leave the room, except Akira. She just slowly moved through the house. She didn’t like this at all.

Akito and Kureno got there about thirty minutes after the call. Everyone was in the living room when Shigure went to answer the door. Everyone was sitting on the two couches, except Akira. She was leaning up against the wall opposite the armchair that Akito would be sitting in. She planned on ignoring the entire conversation. This would be a good time to go upstairs and take a nap. Shigure reentered the room with Akito and Kureno right behind him. Shigure retook his seat as Akito sat down.

“Hello everyone. Hello sister.” There went her ignoring the conversation.

“Hi, Akito.” Everyone knew by the tone of Akira’s voice that she didn’t want Akito to be here. Akito sighed.

“Seeing as my dear sister wants me to leave, I’ll get started. I want to speak to a few of you alone.” Akira stared at Akito. She knew he was up to something.

“Akira, would you come with me.” Akito said as he stood and headed to another room. Akira didn’t say anything. She just followed. She had saw something in Akito’s eye that was bothering her. The two stepped into the room and Kureno shut the door behind them. Now they were alone.

“What do you want?”

“I thought you would know by now. I want you to-”

“Akito, just drop it! You already know my answer.” Akira was feed up with this. Akito just shook his head.

“What a shame.” he said as he walked over to the door. Akira walked after him, but he whipped around and shoved her across the room. Her head was knocked fuzzy for a minute.

“Too bad the others will have to pay for your insolence.” Akito said as he closed the door. Akira stood and ran over, trying to open the door. But it wouldn’t open, it was locked. Akira struggled to open the door, but she stopped. She stopped at the sound of a yell.

‘Rin.’ Akira thought as she began to try and ram the door down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll mess with the grammar soon guys. Sorry that I'm so lazy. Hope you all enjoy ^_^