Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Fifteen

‘Open you damn door!’ Akira shoved at the door. It wasn’t ever budging an inch.

‘There must be another way out of here.’ She looked around the room. Directly across from the door was a window.

“I’m coming, Rin.” Akira said as she ran to the window and jumped through it. She ignored the glass and ran. She ran around the house to see Rin lying on the porch. Akito was walking away from her. The others ran out at that point. Akito smirked,

“The question still stands sister.” before walking to the waiting car and leaving. Haru picked up Rin and took her inside as Shigure called Hitori. Everyone followed them in but Kyo. He stood there and watched Akira. She was staring at her feet. She reared back and punch one of the posts of the porch. She winced a little as her fist made contact, because she had pushed a little piece of glass into her hand; but she didn’t care right now. Kyo watched her slide to her knees.

“Damn it.” was all she said, but he could hear the shakiness in her voice. He walked over to her and lifted her to her feet and hugged her. She hugged him back and let a few volunteer tears roll down her cheeks. Kyo pulled away and looked at her.

“Come on inside. I’ll patch you up.” Akira nodded as she followed him inside the house.

Kyo shut the medicine cabinet. Akira’s hand wasn’t that bad, other than that she just got cut from the glass. He walked up the stairs and saw Rin knocking on Akira’s door. Kyo just headed downstairs and out the front door to get some air.

Rin knocked on Akira’s door, but no one answered. Rin cracked the door and peeked in. There was no one there, but there was something on the floor. Rin walked in and picked it up. It was a note; and it was from Akira.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally fixed grammar problems!!!! Hope you enjoy thi chapter!!! ^_^