Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Sixteen

Rin opened the note and read it. It said:

Dear Everyone,
It's time. It is the time for me to step up and do my job as a member of this curse, as member of this family. Please be patient with me a little longer and you will be free.

Love,
Akira

The note slipped through Rin's hands and hit the floor. She had to stop Akira. She darted downstairs and out the door.

Haru had just walked up to check on Rin when he realized she wasn't in her room. So he went to check Akira's room. When he got there, he found the door wide open and the note on the floor. He picked it up and realized Rin had gone looking for Akira. He ran off in search of Rin.

Rin was darting through the trees like a mad woman looking for Akira. She slowly began to slow down as the world spun in her vision. Then she fell over and passed out.

Haru was searching through the trees for Rin. Then he found her. She was lying on the ground; not moving. He darted over to her, and scooped her up in his arms before sprinting back to Shigure's house.

Haru laid Rin down on the bed and turned to go. Rin never would have ran off and passed out if Akira hadn't run off. It made him ferocious. Yuki watched him as he left, before turning away. If he had looked a little closer, he would have noticed it was Black Haru that was leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so happy......I decided to put up a second chapter for the day!!! Enjoy ^_^

I would love any comments on the story. They can help with future stories.