Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Seventeen

Kyo walked into the house panting. He had taken a quick run to clear his thoughts. He went up to Akira's room to see how she was. He also wanted to know want question Akito had still standing. But when he looked in her room, he just found the note. He ran out of Akira's room and straight into Tohru.

"Are you okay, Tohru?" Kyo asked her as he helped her up.

"Yes, but I dropped the blankets for Rin."

"Has she not woke up yet?" Tohru looked at him.

"No, she ran off after Akira and Haru found her passed out." Kyo's eyes bugged out.

“Where's Haru now?"

"I think he went to find Akira. Why?" But he was already gone. Kyo knew that Haru hadn't just simple left to find Akira. No, not with what happened to Rin and how he was.

Akira was almost to the cliff that over-looked the spring, when she heard something in the brush behind her. She turned around and was sent flying through the air. She hit a tree and slid to the ground. She looked up to see Haru standing over her.

'Oh boy.' Akira thought as she spun to her feet as she dodged another punch.

Kyo quickened his pace. He knew where Akira would have gone. He also knew that Haru would have gone that way to; and he had a huge head start on Kyo.

Akira dodged punches left and right. Then Black Haru managed to land a punch; and it was to the chest. Akira flew back into another tree but this time she didn't move fast enough. Haru grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the tree to where her feet weren't touching the ground. Akira gasped and tried to pry his hands away, but couldn't. 'What am I going to do?' she thought as the world began to get fuzzy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will try to have the whole story up by New Years!!! Can't wait!!! Enjoy!! ^_^