Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Twenty-One

"Akira!" Kyo yelled as he shielded his eyes from the light.

"Akira." Kyo choked as tears began to run down his cheeks. The light faded and Kyo looked at the spring. There, floating on her back, was Akira. Kyo stood up and slowly moved toward her. Her eyes were closed. She looked so peaceful. Kyo stepped into the spring, and scooped Akira into his arms. He laid her next to the spring, before stepping out of it. He shakily knelt down beside her, before pulling her into his arms. He rested his head on hers as he began to truly cry.

"Akira, why? I'd rather be locked in that room forever, then to know I could never see you again." Kyo sobbed.

"I don't want to lose you."

"You didn't." Kyo opened his eyes as a hand reached up and gently touched his cheek.

"Akira." he smiled as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I thought I'd lost you" Kyo said as he rested his face in her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her fingers in his hair.

"I thought I was gone too." Kyo broke the embrace enough to look in Akira's eyes. "Promise me, you'll never leave me." Akira smiled.

"Never even think of it.” And then their lips met in pure love.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long to post this. my laptop was on the fritz. but here you go. one more chapter to go. enjoy ^_^