Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Get back here!" Kyo and Tyrio yelled after their girlfriends as they raced back to Shigure's. Akira and Tohru looked at each other and giggled at the guys. The girls turned the corner and raced in the door. They flew past Yuki, who stepped against the wall, knowing what would happen next. Kyo and Tyrio came flying into the house, and fell over each other right in front of Yuki. Yuki just shook his head and continued to head to the door.

"Hey, Yuki! Tell Machi I said hi!" Yuki waved back at everyone and told Akira he would. Kyo and Tyrio stood up and walked toward the girls.

'Uh oh.' They both thought as they jumped the couch to escape the guys.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Akira said getting up.

"Tyrio, stay off my cards!" she added as she reached the door. She opened the door to see her only sibling standing there.

"Hey Akira.” Akito said with a small grin.

"Oh hey Akito." Akira replied with a grin of her own.

"I just came over to invite everyone to the main house. I'm going to tell them about my secret." Akira smiled and hugged Akito.

"I'm glad you've made that decision, sis." Akito smiled at her sister's words.

"Well thanks Akira." Akito said as she waved, leaving. Akira closed the door and headed back into the living room. She saw everyone being happy. Tohru and Tyrio were cuddling and smiling. Kyo turned and smiled when he saw Akira. Akira smiled back.

'Everything's finally falling into place. The curse was broken and Akito was back to her old self. Life is good.' she thought. She saw everyone being happy. Tohru and Tyrio were cuddling and smiling. Kyo turned and smiled when he saw Akira. Akira smiled back.

'Everything is the way it should be.'

‘Life is good.'
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please comment and tell me what you thought. Love you guys, later, Kiki