Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Six

"You." Akira hissed as she started to close the door in the person's face, but they stopped it.

"Is that the way to treat family, Akira?"

"It is when the family's you, Akito." Akira said as she stared into Akito's face.

'Why did Akito have to show up now?' Akira thought.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

"No." Akira shook her head.

"Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners." Akito said as he pulled back his hand and pushed Akira back and out she hit a wall.

Kyo heard Akira hiss. He found this weird because Akira was a nice girl from what he knew. Then he heard a loud thud and ran to the hallway. He saw Akira leaning up against the wall and Akito at the door.

Akira saw Kyo out of the corner of her and watched as he stared at Akito. Then Yuki, Tohru, Rin, and Haru were behind Kyo, looking from Akira to Akito. Akira started to get up and she looked at Akito.

"What did you come here for? To screw something else up!" Akira questioned Akito. Everyone else just stared; no one had ever talked to Akito like that before without getting attacked.

"Actually, I'd heard you were here thought I'd say hi. Is it so wrong to want to say hello to my sister?"

"Well, you said hi, so now leave." Akira ordered as she stepped toward the door, ready to slam it into Akito's face.

"You know, you should get your attitude adjusted, sister. It would do you wonders. Later." Akito said as he left. Akira slammed the door shut and turned and walked past everyone and started to head up to her room.

"Akira, wait!" Akira turned around and there stood Kyo at the bottom of the stairs.

"What, Kyo?" Akira asked a little impatiently.

"What did Akito mean by his sister?" Kyo asked Akira curiously.

"Because I'm his sister." Akira said bitterly as she turned and raced up to her room, leaving a group of dumb-struck person in the dining room.

It was about 4:00 when Akira snuck out of the house. Ran and ran and ran, not knowing where she was going, not caring either. Yuki, Tohru, Kyo, they all knew now, and they would hate her for it. Akira hated Akito, she hated Akito a lot. But she couldn't do much about it; so she just kept running.

Kyo got up at 4:30 to go train. He walked into the hallway and instantly looked in the direction of Akira's room and noticed something, her door was wide open. He ran over and looked in. There was no one in her room. He turned and ran downstairs for the door.

"Akira!" he shouted as he walked onto the porch. He had known she was upset, but why didn't she leave. Last time she left she was attacked. Kyo busted into a run as he went looking for her, hoping she was alright.

Akira had somehow ended up at the park. She walked over and sat on a swing and started to gentle swing. Then it all hit her again, and her vision began to get blurring. They all had to hate her, and she hated it to.

Kyo had been running around like a mad man trying to find Akira. He finally stopped to caught his breathe in front of the park. Then he heard a swing squeaking and looked at the swing set. He smiled as he saw Akira sitting in the swing and he started to walk over to her.

Akira was letting the tears fall down her cheeks when she heard someone say,

"Akira, where have you been?" She looked up and saw Kyo's relieved face. She quickly looked down but wasn't fast enough.

"Akira, what's wrong?" Akira couldn't hold it in any longer, she bolted up and yelled,

"What do you think is wrong Kyo? Everyone hates me just because I'm Akito's sister. Yuki, Tohru, Rin, you, you all must hate me." She finished and fell to her knees, and felt a pair of arms go around her.

"I don't hate you, Akira." Akira hugged Kyo back and said,

"Thank you." The two of them stood up and Kyo said,

"Come on, let's go home."

"That sounds good to me." Akira said as her and Kyo started to walk, then Akira heard,

"Kyo-Kun!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys...i didn't feel like editting this one at the moment