Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Eight

Akira let out a loud yawn.

"Didn't you sleep enough last night?" Kyo taunted her.

"Maybe, maybe not what's it to you, Kyo?" Akira said, flashing him a glare.

'Man, what's with her this morning. She's pretty grumpy.'

"Just leave her alone, stupid cat." Yuki said as he walked past Kyo.

"Who asked you, you dumb rat!" Kyo said. Tohru and Akira just sighed,

“Here they go again."

The gang finally got to school and the day went pretty good, that is until lunch showed up. Akira went up to the roof where she knew Kyo would be eating his lunch. She wanted to apologize for being so snapping this morning. Someone was up there, but it wasn't Kyo. Akira froze,

"What are you doing here?"

"Here we go again. Is it really such a crime to say hello to my sister, every once in a while?" Akito grinned.

"It is when it's twice in three days." Akira said as she began to turn to go.

"Oh, it would be such a shame if the cat suddenly fell from the school roof, wouldn't you agree?"

"What do you want Akito?" Akira whipped around. She hated, well maybe not hated, but disliked her sibling. He could really be a jerk.

"Come to the main house in a week. Alone. I wish to speak to you about the fate of the Sohma family." Akito said before lazily walking past Akira and leaving her standing alone.

The rest of the day went by fast, but not fast enough for Akira. Every minute she was in the school reminded her of her meeting with Akito. She hadn't told anyone and she really didn't plan on it either.

The four of them were walking home when Kyo asked,

"Hey Akira would you like to come train with me today?" It took Akira a moment but she answered, "Yes."

When they got home, Kyo and Akira went out in the wood a little ways before coming to a clearing. The two of them practiced for a while and they realized that Akira was a pretty good fighter. In Kyo's words,

"She was a good fighter, for a girl." The last part he could have left off, because Akira got mad and let out a wild punch and........pow! right in the jaw. Kyo hit the ground hard and stared at a dumbfounded Akira. Since when could she hit that hard.

"Are you okay, Kyo?" Akira said kneeling down beside Kyo.

"Yeah. Man, you've got a deadly right." he said moving his jaw around.

"Man, it's getting later. We better head back."

"Yeah." Akira replied helping Kyo to his feet and they both headed back home.

When they walked in the house, Tohru was in the kitchen fixing supper and Yuki and Shigure were in the living room. She didn't see where Kyo went because Akira headed up the stairs toward her room, with one thing in her mind.

'What am I going to do about Akito?'
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go guys. sorry it took so long to put this up. next one should be up soon.