Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Nine

The next day at school was pretty normal for Akira, until she ran into someone familiar.

"Akira, I see you're up about. How have you been, sweetie?" Akira turned around and looked into Ren's eyes.

"What do you what, mother?" Ren could tell by the tone in Akira's voice, she didn't what to have a conversation with her right now.

"Is it a crime to tell my daughter hello?" Ren said.

'Why are they so must alike?' Akira thought. Akira was thinking about how that was all Akito had wanted at Shigure's house.

"Well say hello already." Akira was starting to get impatient. She wanted to get to Shigure's and train with Kyo. She had some practice to do on her fighting style.

"Hello, darling. Have a nice day." Ren said as she waved after her fleeing daughter.

Akira finally got back to Shigure's and turned to go up the stairs, but ran into Kyo.

"Where have you been? You had me worried."

"Sorry, I ran into some traffic." Akira said as she slid past him and into her room to change.

Kyo was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the stairs when Akira came down the stairs in a T-shirt and shorts.

"Well, let's get started." Akira said with a smile as Kyo stood up from the wall and headed towards the door.

Training was great and quick. Tohru stuck her head out the door and said,

"Supper is ready." Kyo nodded at Akira and stood up before they both headed in for supper.

Akira walked down the stairs the next morning to see a gloomy Yuki sitting on the couch.

"What's up Yuki?" Akira asked slidding onto the couch next to him.

"We're going to Aaya's shop today." Akira's face changed to one of sypathy as she said,

"Oh, I see why you look so blue. It shouldn't be so bad Yuki. Just relax and try to have fun." Yuki gave her a small smile before she got up and headed outside to go for a morning run.

"We're leaving Akira!" Tohru shouted up the stairs as Akira rushed down the stairs to the awaiting group.

"Sorry I took so long." and the four of them headed out to Aaya's shop.

"Why do I have to go?" Kyo whined for the tenth time.

"Because Aaya's wants you to see his shop." Tohru answered him kindly.

"Cheer up grumpy gills, it won't be that bad." Akira said as she and Tohru started skipping, leaving the upset boys behind.

As soon as they stepped into the shop, Mine took them away and her and Tohru began to makeAkira over. When they finally finished, Mine walked into the room where the guys were.Akira peeked around the corner and saw them all drinking tea and it seemed they were having a conversation. Then she heard Aaya say,

"Alright, let's see her." Then Mine and Tohru were guidingher to the middle of the room. All eyes fell on Akira and she felt likeshe had a spotlight on her.

"You look beautiful." Aaya said as he moved over and tookAkira's hand softly.She had no idea whatshe looked like right now, butshe did know Kyo was staring at her.

"Leave her be." Yuki growled from his seat as he got up and pull Aaya off of her.Akira blushed because Kyo was still staring at her.

"Come over here Akira. See what you look like." Tohru jestered forAkira to come over to a mirror across the room. She walked over and looked into the mirror before she started to blush even more. The girl in the mirror was tall, lean and beautiful, the girl was her.

"Thank you, Torhu, Mine. Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there are grammar mistakes, I will come back and fix them later. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!