A Day in the Life of the Love Sick Warbler, Jeff Sterling

Chapter One

I know I shouldn't be in love with one of my best friends, but I can't help it, he's just too beautiful. He is also a lead singer, which is super hot. And we're both gay, even though I haven't come out yet. The only thing standing between our love is his boyfriend, Kurt Hummel.
A hand was waved in front of my face, "Jeff, you blacked out again. You okay, man?"
"Oh yeah. I'm just fine, Blaine." Except for the fact that I'm madly in love with you.
"Blaine!" another voice chimmed in, "We have to practice our song, hun. Oh hi, Jeff." he smiled at me.
"Hi, Kurt." I retorted. I don't hate Kurt, we're friends. I'm just jealous that he has my guy.
"Oh of course we do. I forgot." he slapped his forehead with his hand. He stood up from the table and grabbed his bag, "Sorry, Jeff. I'll talk to you later though."
I watched them walk away with pure jealousy in my eyes. Now, I was sitting at a lunch table all alone. Joy.
I shuffled through my backpack for my notepad and a pen. I begain to doodle a heart with our inisals in it. JS + BA for Jeff Sterling and Blaine Anderson. We would have such a cute couple name, Bleff. Or maybe Jefaine. And if we got married, we would be Jeff and Blaine Sterling-Anderson or Jeff and Blaine Anderson-Sterling.
I shock my head to try and get all of that out of my mind. As long as he was dating Kurt, there is not chance for us. Well, what if they weren't dating anymore? I might just have a little trick up my sleeve.