Status: Active

Something To Believe In

Prologue.

She was incomplete.

Christine didn't know it, but she was. Constantly searching for the right one, the one who would complete her and make her feel like life was actually worth living. Even though she had her heart stomped on several times, she always believed her Prince Charming was out there. It was an irrational belief not many understood. But after countless internet boyfriends (many of which turned out to be three times her age), she was beginning to give up hope.

And so was he.

Eric didn't have much experience with girls. The first girlfriend he had stuck with him for 2 years, but eventually left him for his best friend. After being crushed by his first love, he was scared to make a connection with someone again. He didn't want to go through the same pain and heartbreak, and it seemed that none of the girls who were interested in him understood. He yearned for a girl who was as afraid as he was, but yet so curious and in love with the idea of love. After meeting countless shallow girls that just weren't good enough, Eric honestly thought he was going to die a single virgin.

But then one day, Eric and Christine stumbled upon each other by a magical twist of fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't be harsh, this is our first story!
Going to be working together with user 'chocochipcookies', we're gonna make this awesome.

This story is loosely based off of two of our good friends.
Comments, tell us what you think so far?
Yay(: