One of the Boys

UH OH

"I didn't kiss him," I said pacing outside with De next sitting on the bench lounging, "I mean he had to have been the one who kissed me right." I continued to pace and then smiled, "hey maybe this is irrelevant, maybe he'll forget."

She shook her head and laughed, "sorry to break it to you, but he's not that drunk."

I put my finger up as my eyes widened with an idea, "but what if I was." I clapped my hands as if it were brilliant. "Here I'll just pretend to pass out right here," I got on the floor, "and you go get Hayden or Tyler to drive me home." I lied down and then sat up quick, "don't you dare bring Mills out here."

"Stupidest idea you've ever had," she said still standing over me.

I kept my eyes closed tight and then said, "I can't hear you I blacked out, now be a good friend and get me help, dammit." I waited there on the floor for a total of probably five minutes before I felt myself being lifted, thrown over someone's shoulder as usual. No it wasn't like one of my teammates would gracefully pick me up. I assumed of course that it would have been Hayden, but it could have been anyone really. I opened my eyes as the car started moving and then peeked at the driver. My eyes widened when the familiar face wasn't one that I'd want to see under any circumstance.

"Morning sweetheart," the creepy words sending shivers up my back, "me and some friends decided to crash the party and look what we found lying on the porch." It was Knight, the creepy captain of our rival team, who really hated me.

"This is kidnapping knight," I said, "and last time I checked it's illegal."

"This," he said, "is a meaningless football prank." I didn't buy it at all, he was wearing a grin that said run bitch run. I looked and we were somewhere dark by a park with lots of trees and I had the overwhelming feeling that I was going to die. "Besides," he said, "lots of people overlook the mistakes of young football players." Was I being over dramatic? I think not, this dude was insane.

Now I'm not the type of girl who takes this type of shit, I'm pretty good on my feet. So I opened the door and rolled out. The car went a little further before stopping and I darted into a fresh batch of trees. It wasn't the smartest thing I had ever done and it was definitely a little painful, but it beat staying in that car and finding out what the creep had in mind. I looked around and it was dark, sadly I don't have a smart phone so I couldn't use some app to figure it out. I took out my phone and looked at all the messages I had on the phone. They were mostly "where are you's" from De a few from other people and a few voicemails that I sure as hell wasn't going to listen to. I quickly dialed her number as I sat behind a large bush that I felt covered me well, "De I whispered into the phone."

"Oh my God," she yelled into the phone, "I thought you were dead, where the hell did you go, that wasn't funny," she sighed, "everyone's been worried sick."

"De," I said, "I'm kind of freaking out, that asshole Knight picked me up before you came out."

"Holy shit," she said.

"Yeah, my point exactly," I let a little New Yorker come out in the phrase. "I don't know where I am, we weren't driving for long," I said, "but it's extremely dark and I haven't a clue where I am."

"Relax you'll be fine," she said.

"Yes, because this situation usually ends up peachy keen doesn't it," I paused a second and then continued furiously, "no, this is the type of thing that usually happens on fucking crime shows, so when the FBI investigate my murder tomorrow tell Morgan it was Knight and tell Spencer Reid that i love him."

"Those are fictional characters," she said in a monotone voice, "criminal minds is a television show and they only deal with serial killers."

"He could be," I pointed at the phone as if it were her, "just find me, I rolled out of a moving vehicle and I really want some hot chocolate, plus my head hurts."

"Only you," she laughed. I cleared my throat, "okay okay, I'll set up a whole search party, just relax."

"I'll try," I said, "but if anyone sneaks up on me, be warned that I will fight and scream like hell, but I'll leave you to manning my search party. Love you and see you later, and if not know that on my death bed I was thinking about how you my closest most bestest friend," i paused for dramatic effect, "had utterly failed me." I hung up the phone before she had the chance to say anything and crouched down in terror.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't posted in forever, doubt anyone will even read this, but I thought it was about time I updated this.

and sorry it's weird, been watching a lot of crime shows lately, thought I'd put something exciting in.

Thanks for being patient