One of the Boys

Here comes the water works

I was sitting behind the bush curled up in the fetal position. It was cold, I was lost and I was really hungry. There were several reasons I didn't want to attempt running, the primary being I didn't have any shoes on and my feet might get hurt. Then there was the possibility of finding myself even more lost or worse running into that psychopath. So I opted just to stay there, near the ground, by my bush and hold myself together until there was a development in my case.

That is of course till I heard a rattle in my bush. Something deep down in my gut said it wasn't a bunny and the voice in the back of my mind was cursing at me very loudly. "Run Bitch, Run!" So I got up and ran. I was pretty fast on a normal basis, but tonight I had no shoes, it was dark and I didn't know where I was going. I still thought I was making my way well, but where was I going to hide now, I needed to find a place. I saw a light, it was a steady light. Don't go into the light was running through my subconscious, but I ignored it and went anyway. I found myself on a lit path in the middle of the park and just started walking the path. The light made it a tad more comforting, the path made me feel closer to people and less lost. I would have to say it was a thoroughly good idea. But when does anything ever remain a good idea.

I heard something behind me which under normal circumstances I'd probably ignore, but right now I had to turn. Knight had been slowly creeping up on me for the past I don't know how long, but sight of his face triggered a full on sprint out of me.

"You have caused me a lot of trouble," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards into his very tight grasp. I looked up at him scared and he just grinned, "but I warned you if I ever caught you alone." He then forced my head to his and trapped me in an extremely forceful kiss. It was the worst kiss I had ever experienced, the was nothing more emasculating than this kiss.

I did the only thing I could think of, I bit him, I sunk my teeth into his lip as hard as I could, just like when Mills had kissed me. It at least caused him to let go and I took the second to catch my breath. He looked at me and just swung his band across my face, how is it that guys no exactly where to slap a girl. The impact made me fall to the floor and I put my hand on my pulsing cheek, and it felt like fire.

"You bit me," he looked down at me almost unsure.

"You deserved it," I narrowed my eyes and looked at him holding my ground. I wasn't in any position to, but I was a fighter. I got up slowly and tried to put on a meek appearance before I threw my fist out to deck him. I made contact easy, but it wasn't real effective when he just turned back and gave me another blow that sent me straight to the ground. I lied there thinking, yeah I am going to die tonight.

"You've got a lot of fight," he laughed as he neared me. He looked down and then calmly said, "get up."

I shook my head and spat the word, "no," at him.

In response he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me up, "I said get up, bitch."

"If you were just going to help me up," I shrugged, "then what was the point of putting the effort in myself." He raised his arm to hit me again and I continued, "yes show me how big you are. You can beat up a girl half your size, I applaud you."

"Shut up," he said pushing me up against what I assumed was a tree. He once again forcefully kissed me. This guy is so crazy. He started moving his hands down and I just let tears fall down my face.

I was in a sort of a trans when all the pressure was literally released from me. I didn't really see what had happened, I just fell to my knees and tried to stop myself from crying. I hated crying so much, I hated being weak, I wasn't some weak little girl. I was Reagan Tanner bad ass and right now I felt horrible. "Are you okay," it was Mills, great. He softly as he lifted my chin to face him. All I could really do was shake my head and look back down to cry.

"I'm so sorry," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his shirt for quite some time.
♠ ♠ ♠
accidently posted this chapter in my other story, there were a few confused readers