One of the Boys

Team Bonding and wedding bells

A lot of this was definitely going to happen over the next week, I couldn't see an alternative really. Today though, team bonding was coach dropping us off at the nearest mall and leaving. I mean the mall, fun for me, but who else was it really going to be fun for. At first we were going to watch a movie, but after a half hour of trying to decide on one and not agreeing, we gave up. I didn't want to spend my money on a movie anyways, there was nothing good out. Yes I wanted to shop.

All the guys were moving in separate directions, some ran to the arcade, some decided on the movie and some went straight to the food court. I looked at Hayden and Tyler who seemed to be stuck with me, "so what are we doing," they asked.

"Shopping," I questioned with a pouty face.

"I had a bad feeling," Tyler mumbled.

But Hayden jumped up and linked arms, "yay where to first?"

"Hayden," I laughed looking at him, "you are too perfect." I shook my head laughing and he did the same. I dragged them to endless stores trying on clothes and sometimes making them try stuff on. I was having a good time, I'm pretty sure Hayden was too.

"Where to next," Hayden asked as we came out of Forever. I really had only bought like two things. Today was a window shopping day.

I looked around the place kind of tired and landed on a furniture store, "there." I pointed and ran inside and they followed, I found the first comfy chair, sat in it and rocked back and forth. "I think we're done shopping boys."

"Really," Tyler said semi disappointed and I gave him a huh look before he continued, "you didn't even try on anything good, what about bathing suits or some Victoria Secret action." He was raising his eyebrow suggestively and I threw on of my bags at him.

"God you are such a pervert," I said laughing a bit.

He just shrugged and we all sat there in silence for a while, shopping is far more exhausting than anyone realizes. I was on a reclining chair, Tyler was on a couch and Hayden was spread across a bed. That is until the employees started to take notice, yup they kicked us out. It's sad I've been kicked out of more furniture stores for just laying there than for a good reason like shoplifting.

I laughed as we walked out of the store and they looked at me, "can we eat now?"

"Yeah," I nodded thinking that would be a good idea. "To the food court," I said skipping forward. Sbarro, I had plenty of moms money to spend so I was getting the works. Pizza, pasta and bread sticks.

"Rea," Hayden said stretching out my name, "are you going to finish all that?" He looked at my plate while he still had a bunch of food on his plate.

"Maybe when you're done with your food I'll share," I said sticking my tongue out.

"No fair," he said grabbing some pasta with his fork.

I grabbed my fork and grabbed something off his plate, "how's that for fair." Didn't work we sat there eating each others food for a while before eating our own.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you two act like a couple," Tyler said crossing his arms and leaning back.

Hayden and I looked at each other and smiled. I stood up and said, "well let's make it official." They both looked at me as I made a spectacle of it, "with all you people as my witness," I yelled before grabbing Hayden's hand and getting down on one knee, "Hayden Kent will you marry me." I put on a pleading smile.

"Why I don't know what to say," Hayden said in a southern belle sort of accent while fanning himself with a napkin.

"I know I don't have much, not even a ring," I said, "but I have all the love in my heart."

"Well how can I say no to that," he said pretending to wipe the corner of his eyes.

I stood up and held up Hayden's hand and faced the crowd. "He said yes," I yelled and all the random people watching clapped. I sat back down in my seat and looked at Tyler.

"You two are crazy," he shook his head.

"Crazy in love," I said laughing.

"Has anyone checked the time," Hayden asked and then immediately all of us looked at our phones and got up and made a mad dash to the place we were supposed to meet to get picked up. Ooops we were a little late.

Like ten minutes late, that's it and our coaches were fine with it, but our room leader was peeved. "Oh like you've never been late for anything in your life," I said to Chris as we walked through the door to our room.

"You were just trying to make me look bad," he said.

"Dude chill," I said, "it wasn't just me or Hayden, Tyler was late too and he is not from your room."

"What took you guys so long anyways," he asked.

I looked at Hayden and smiled and then we simultaneously said, "we got engaged." We both grabbed hands and laughed.

"What?"

"It was spur of the moment," I nodded my head.

"Yeah I didn't see it coming at all," Hayden said, "but who could say no to this adorable little face."

"See," I said, "you just can't rush love."

All three of our roommates looked at us like we were crazy. "So you proposed," Chris pointed at me as more of a question.

"It's the 21st century," I said crossing my arms, "why you jealous?" He rose his eyebrow and laughed.

"So where's the ring Hayden," Sam questioned. He was lying on his bed just laughing at the whole situation.

"We don't need a ring to define our love," Hayden said. I nodded and clung onto him as if we wee really in love.

"Don't worry," I said, "you're all invited to the wedding, and don't mind us tonight it's our pre-honeymoon." I winked at Hayden and he just hopped into bed. I laughed and hit his shoulder, I'm pretty sure our roommates still thought we were crazy.

"What happened to that guy your always texting," Franky asked.

"Or the one you met in the lobby today," Chris rose his eyebrow.

I shook my head, "you guys just don't understand love, when it happens it happens. Right Hay." He nodded and then we both started laughing again.

Soon enough we were all getting ready for bed and while everyone was trying to go to sleep Hayden and I sat up saying, "you hang up first," back and forth. And then we moved on to, "I love you more," and then ,"you go to bed first." Now we were just being completely obnoxious on purpose.

"Would you two please just shut up," someone threw a pillow at us.

"Fine," I whispered harshly and we stopped. I actually got to bed really quick considering this wasn't my bed.