One More Time

1/1

Johnny

The guys and I were on tour again. I wasn't sure how I felt about it honestly, since my relationship with Lacey was slowly crumbling. In some aspects the tour is bad because I should be at home trying to fix my relationship with Lacey rather than leaving her alone but in other aspects, the tour will be good. I can get away from Lacey for a while and actually get to think things out. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to stay with her.
I had been weighing the pros and cons of staying with Lacey since we started fighting. The pros were that I would always come home to someone when I got off tour and I would have her there when the guys wanted to go out with their girls. But that was really all I could think of. The cons were that the sex wasn't that great and lately it's been just plain horrible, not that I really cared about that so much and she always nagged at me for anything that I might have possibly done. I was getting tired of her complaining about Matt and Val being married and us not. She always complained about not hanging out with anyone her own age because she always went out with my friends, whom were older than both of us.

Tonight, I planned on forgetting everything that had to do with my failing relationship. It was our last night on tour and I had decided to just say screw it. During the concert a woman threw an orange bra on stage for me and I saw her face. Now I just had to get to her before she left. She had attached a note to it, offering me a good time and that was exactly what I planned on doing. I was kind of surprised when I saw the woman leaning against a wall out side the venue smoking. I took my time to take in her looks. Long black hair, tall and slender, naturally large breasts, smooth-looking tan body, full lips, slender face, olive green eyes, and tight clothes that made her even more irresistible. I could feel my pants start to tighten just looking at her. I walked up to her as she was finishing her cigarette. She saw me before I could even say a word. She smirked at me before stubbing out her cigarette.
“So you actually came to find me. I wasn't expecting it” she spoke. Her voice was smooth, somewhat cocky but in a manner that told me that she knew what she was doing.
“I need to get my mind off some things. I figured this would be the best way” I told her somewhat unsure.
“Don't you have a girlfriend?” she asked.
“It doesn't matter” I told her, still not sure if I should be doing this or not. She smirked again.
“Well then, you have two options. I live about three blocks away or there's a hotel about four blocks the other way” she told me as she walked closer to me. I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke.
“Your place. The guys are staying at the hotel you were talking about” I told her. She smile before leading me to her car. We both got in and I took this opportunity to tell Zacky and Brian that I wouldn't be at the hotel and that I would meet them before the buses were going to leave. Both knew what I had planned on doing tonight so they just told me to use protection. The ride to her home was fast and I was a bit surprised at the apartment complex. It looked like it was about to fall apart and I wasn't sure why she would even think of living there. She was quiet as we got out of her car and walked up to her apartment. Once we were inside, I was even more surprised. Though the building wasn't appealing, her apartment didn't look bad at all.
“I never asked your name” I told her as she lead me to the bedroom.
“Jordan” She said before opening a door. The bed looked amazing and extremely soft. I heard the door close after I walked in and the sound of a belt being undone. I turned around and saw Jordan taking off her belt and throwing it somewhere on the floor. I watched her for a few minutes before I started taking my clothes off first. She finished before I did and came over to help me. We ended up making out naked in her bedroom. I hadn't noticed her pushing me back until my knees hit the back of her bed. I fell back, bringing her with me. We broke apart for air as she crawled on top of me better.
“Do you do this with every rock star you meet?” I asked her after a moment.
“Do you do this with every fan you meet?” she retaliated. I smirked and could feel a sense of happiness wash over me. Jordan started kissing every inch of my body that she could and after a few minutes, she took my erect member into her mouth. I moaned at the feeling of her hot mouth against me. She smirked around me and continued to give me the best blow job I have ever had. After she made me cum, she reached into her bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom. She put it on me before sliding herself down onto me. I groaned when I felt her around me.
The entire night she gave me plenty of pleasure and succeeded to take my mind off of my problems. When morning came, I was woken up by sunlight pouring through the curtains. I groaned before looking at the clock that Jordan had on her bedside table. I groaned when I realized that the buses were supposed to leave an hour ago. I heard voice out in the living room and as I got out of bed, still naked from last night, I saw fresh clothes on the corner of the bed with a note that told me that my band members had dropped these off and were going to be back. I assumed they already were though from the sounds outside the door. I got dressed as fast as I could before walking out of the room. I walked back into the living room and saw all the guys crowded around the TV while Jordan and Matt played Call of Duty.
“Hey Johnny, nice to see you up. There's some food in the kitchen for you with some coffee” Jordan said not even looking at me. I nodded before walking into the small kitchen and grabbing the coffee cup and pouring some coffee into it. Then I grabbed the burrito that the guys most likely brought me. I walked out into the living room and sat with the guys to watch Matt and Jordan play their game while I ate my breakfast.
“We aren't leaving for home until tomorrow. I guess we all forgot that” Zacky told me as I ate. I nodded in understanding.

Two weeks had passed since the night with Jordan. I was craving seeing her more and more. Lacey has become even more of a bitch to me and my friends and I am slowly going crazy.
Hey, I'm in Huntington for a while, wanna meet up? I read the text from Jordan that she had just sent me. I smiled and replied to her. Lacey was out with her friends and I didn't want to bother the guys and their girls.
I met up with Jordan at a Starbucks and we just talked all day. I was happy with Jordan, more happy than I could ever be with Lacey.
“This may sound extremely crazy but I've fallen for you a bit Johnny” Jordan said as she finished her drink. I could see her blush as she said it. I smiled.
“Well that's a good thing because I've fallen for you too. I plan on breaking up with Lacey once she gets home then asking you to go out with me” I told her. She smiled before leaning over the table to kiss my lips.
“I'd like that” she said against them.

Later that night I told Lacey that I was unhappy in our relationship and that I had fallen for someone else. After she freaked out on me, she packed her things and left. Jordan came over as Lacey was leaving and glared at her.
“You!” Lacey screamed at her.
“Don't raise your voice at me home-wrecker. You stole my fiance remember that, and it looks like I stole your accidentally” Jordan said angrily. I walked up to the two girls and put my arms around Jordan.
“You cheated on me?” I asked Lacey; she looked at the ground trying to avoid my eyes.
“She started her affair with my ex-fiance about two years ago” Jordan told me. I growled at Lacey.
“I cheated on you once, while we were fighting. But it doesn't matter now does it? You should just get out of my house Lacey” I said, pissed off. Lacey left without any arguing and I looked at Jordan.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her with a smile on my face.
“I wouldn't have it any other way.” she told me before kissing me.
“I have one more thing I want to ask you. I know that the drive from here to Long Beach isn't a fun one but I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me. I didn't really like the way your apartment building looked and well I worry about you everyday.” I confessed to her.
“I actually was planning on moving to Huntington. I got moved down here. I came down here to look at apartments here that I could afford” Jordan told me with a smile. I lead her into the living room.
“Then come live here. It'll be a lot better than trying to find an apartment” I told her. She smiled and agreed with me.
“So how about we celebrate our new relationship, with a repeat of the last time we had sex” Jordan asked as she crawled on top of me. I smirked before kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?