Status: Something New

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

My Happiness Never Has Company

I returned to my bus with the biggest grin. I couldn't help it; who would if you just had sex with the hottest girl at Warped.

Now I know Lexi would never get out of my head. We were official; I knew this in my bones.

Who wouldn't?

We had been hanging around each other for a while, she always called me to hang out, we made out constantly, and now sex had sealed the deal.

My heart raced as I thought of it; candy red lips molded with my bruised ones as my calloused hands stroked her flat stomach.

The bus door opened & Patrick stepped out. He cocked an eyebrow at me then moved aside to let me in.

“What's with the smile?” He asked

“It's a crime to smile now?” I snapped.

The guys were annoying me with all this Lexi stuff and I was a little on edge around them.

He held up his hands in defense and muttered a goodbye before leaving. I felt a little bad but I didn't dwell too much. It’d kill my good mood.
___
I came off of the stage and whipped the sweat from my face with a towel. Lexi was waiting on the side with a red cup in hand.

“Hey,” I smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

“Hey,” she said kissing my cheek.

“Are you alright?” I asked confused and she cocked a brow at me.

“Ya why?” I just shrugged.

“What do you want to do?” I asked as we started walking towards the busses.

“Can we hang out on my bus today? I just wanna chill,” I nodded with a smile.

“Whatever you want to do.”

“Let’s go to my bus,” Lexi smiled before grabbing my hand and dragging me behind her.

Once inside we sat on the couch in silence, only noise was sipping from her cup.

I didn’t get it, I was so happy, why was she so distant?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this a while ago and never posted