My Little Safe Paperdoll.

Sisters and Ideas.

Syd's POV:

We sat in my room. Gemma was talking on the phone with Steven. Steven is her boyfriend and another friend of ours. He’s the son of Matt Barry.

A great kid, we once ran around the corridors of school chanting hog in response to my dad and his dad doing that during while Nyx’s dad was doing a prison check scene of Seize the Day.

Granted we got into so much trouble but it was fun. Because the whole gang usually ended up in detention anyway.

I looked at my sister from another mother.

The content’s of Johnny’s furry rang in my head. I know she could her it too. Playing over and over, it was a harsh reminder that she wasn’t normal like everyone else.

She was different. She was special. She had the gift of magic. She could tell anything about you. She once did my fortune when she was 10 years old and I was 8. It was quite bizarre at that age. But it wasn’t anything bad. She was new at it.

I broke my arm that weekend. She told me something bad was going to happen. I made a mental note to watch what I was doing. But to no avail I still broke my arm.

It was Amy’s fault. She coaxed her brother into climbing a tree and we all tried to get him out. But nothing would get him out. She laughed the whole time.

It was until decided to go up inside the tree to get him. I was climbing alright until I grabbed this branch that wasn’t sturdy enough, I fell all the way back down.

Which lead me to break my arm in four places and you could see the bone outside of the skin. Had I not been freaking out, I probably would have thought it was pretty sweet.

But granted I am pretty flexible with my arm now. I looked down at my arm as I remembered all of this.

Only to see everyone looking back at me, like something was wrong.

“Syd, are you alright?” Nyx asked.

“Yeah, just remembering my fall from the tree and stuff,” I said looking back at the guys.

“You kind of had us worried. You won’t respond to us when we called you earlier.” Gemma said standing in front of me.

“I’m totally fine. I promise, I just keeping thinking of stuff. I really didn’t like how your dad yelled at you.” I said looking back at her.

“I’m sorry Syd, I really am. I didn’t expect him to yell at you too. I just expected him to yell at me like always. Knowing my mum to not stick up for me. But I’m eternally grateful for your parents.” She said looking back at me.

“Yeah, so am I.” I said looking back at my friends.

“You know what?” I said to them causing them to all jump slightly.

“I really want to see Willow right now!” I said looking at them all.

“Then let’s go. Willow’s probably all alone. But it is after hours, oh hell who gives a fuck.” Dementia said giggling.

So we’re going to see Willow.

I wonder how this is going to go down.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

i'm so sorry for not updating sooner. i was having a bit of trouble but now i'm on track.