My Little Safe Paperdoll.

Soul Cedar

Willow’s POV:

Soul Cedar: State Hospital

Should be renamed Soul Cedar: Insane Come One, Come All.

It was dark tonight.

I hated the darkness.

Because it’s all I see.

She’s in my nightmares giving me the ammunition to kill myself.

I looked at the scars along my arm. But I won’t let it bring me down.

I made a plan with myself that I won’t be weak. I want to be stronger.

“Willow?” A voice said.

“Yes,” I said not looking but acknowledging the presence.

“Why aren’t you asleep yet? It’s getting late, and you have classes in the morning!” Nurse Ava said.

I knew it was her. She’s the nurse that ways cares for her patients. Unlike Rhonda who treats her patients like a diseased invalid.

“Because,” I said.

“Well, please get some sleep. You look a fright and you haven’t been sleeping since you came here.” She said looking at me.

“I’ll try,” I said looking back.

“Okay, goodnight Willow!” She said walking out the door.

I got up from my bed, and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once back I walked to my bed and jumped in.

I took my medication and fell asleep.

1:30 a.m.

*Klink*

“Damn it he must be drugged with some serious tranquilizers!” Steven said throwing another rock at the window.

“Are you even sure that’s his window?” Nyx said looking at him.

“I don’t know, I’m just throwing the rock.” He said looking at Gemma.

“Well obviously someone’s going to wake up and we’re all going to get in trouble!” Gemma said looking around.

“No, wearen’t we just have to hope that’s his window or we’re fucked!” Dementia said looking at the others.

I decided that all the bickering wasn’t going to get us anywhere. It’s a god sent that this place has ivy growing on the walls with hard panels to climb along.

“Syd, what are you doing? You could fall!” Nyx said yelling.

“I’ll be alright! I have to see if this is Willow’s room,” I said trying to carefully not look down.

“Gemma, do something, so she doesn’t get hurt, please!” Nyx said scared.

“Nyx, nothing’s going to happen. She’ll be alright!” Gemma said looking up the wall.

I finally made it to the window sill and sat tapping the window.

That’s when Williow darted out of bed to open the window.

“What are you doing here?” Willow said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???