Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

An End To The Date

Paul walked me to my car, Milo trailing behind us talking and laughing with the other boys. I felt Paul's fingers slowly intertwine with mine. I looked up at him to see his eyes trained on mine. I bit my lip to hold in the large grin and girly squeal. I saw Paul try to hold in his own grin as I gently swung our hands back and forth. He stopped at the passenger seat and kissed my cheek before opening the door for me. I waved goodbye to the native man and Milo pulled out of the parking spot. I watched Paul as we got farther and farther away, I saw him give one last wave before he turned into a small speck. I sat forward and sighed.

~@~ Time Skip

I opened one eye to see Milo poking my cheek incessantly.

"It's too early." I groaned, burying my face into my pillow. I heard a shifting of fabric and suddenly I was bounced into the air when Milo started to jump on my bed. I looked up with an icey glare made only for my twin brother. He grinned down at me.

"We have school and you forgot to set your alarm last night. So be ready in a half an hour." he said with a grin and left my room. I huffed and slowly got out of my comfortingly warm bed. I stepped into the bathroom, doing my daily routine and got dressed. I hopped down the last steps fifteen minutes later and grabbed my backpack, swinging it onto my shoulder. I grabbed a waffle from a plate on the kitchen counter. I kissed my mom's cheek before charging out of the house and into the passenger seat of Milo's car.

"I'm ready!" I sang cheerfully.

"I see this. Do you have everything?"

"Yup"

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Phone?"

"Yup." I said, proudly holding up my cell phone.

"IPod?"

"Yeah." I zipped up my backpack pocket.

"Wallet?"

"Oh my god yes! Just drive you turd, before we're late for school." I said with a roll of my eyes. Milo let out a chuckle before driving the motor vehicle to our educational facility.

"Ah, the sweet smell of desperation and feminine products." I said, inhaling the chilly air as I hopped out of Milo's car.

"You're really weird you know that?"

"Of course I do, you think I'm oblivious?" Milo laughed and ruffeld my hair. I huffed and swatted at his hand before grinning and running towards Emmet. He laughed and caught me in his arms. Once he set me down I grinned up at the tall blonde smiling fondly down at me. She gave me a side hug, not one to show much affection to other's other than Emmet of course. The bell rang and I quickly waved goodbye to Rosalie and Emmet and dashed off to my first class.

~#~ Lunch Time

I dropped my tray with a loud bang onto the plastic table. I saw Edward slightly wince and then continue to poke at his food.

"So...how's life?" I asked no one in particular.

"Wonderful, I found this new fabric at..." and Alice continued to babble about her new fabric, even though the rest of us started up different conversations, well except Jasper, but he's in love with her so he pretty much has to listen to her ramblings. I picked up Milo's Pepsi and took a large gulp out of it. When I put it back on his plate he glared at me before taking a large handful of my fries and shoved them all into his mouth and made a 'come-at-me-brah' face. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food.

"So this weekend I was thinking of heading to Seatle." Alice stated.

"What for?" I asked, taking a bite of my lunch.

"Well, I wanted to go shopping, but Port Angeles doesn't have very many clothing stores. Anyone care to join?"

"Yeah sure, wanna make a girl's day out of it?" I asked.

"That's a wonderful idea. I knew there was a reason I liked you!" Alice cheered, clapping excitedly. Rosalie nodded in agreement before going back to gazing into Emmet's eyes. Bella agreed hesitantly, with a little encouragement from Edward. Soon enough we had a girl's day planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know. I make you all wait a month for me to update then I give you a sucky chapter. TO be honost with everyone I never really plan out my stories. I just let the chips fall where they may as some would say. I just really wanted an excuse to use my keyboard on my awesome new computor. So I know updates may be slow, but finals is next week, then I get to go to warped tour, then I need to go to Washington to visit my grandparents where internet connection is illegal to them. Of course I bring my IPod so I can have internet service in the airports at least. LAX is probably my least favorite airport of all time, other than the one in New York City, that was just gross. But I had fn in NYC so I can't really say anything, anyways I'm rambling so talk you guys in my next update. By the way I now have 53 subscribers! I'm so excited! Everytime it goes up I text my best friend about it, I think she's getting slightly annoyed about my bragging, although it's not much to brag about, there's people on here with over 200 subscribers. But anyways, thank you guys for subscribing! It means a lot to me. I love you all xoxo