Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Girls Day...Or Not

I laughed at something Rosalie commented on. Just from the way she acted I could tell she didn't like Bella much, but she tolerated her. But overall, Rose wasn't that bad. She was witty, sarcastic, and funny. She had a good head on her shoulders and to be honest I had a bit of a girl crush on her. If we were guys we'd have a bromance going on, but since we're girls I guess it's called a bramance...get it? Bromance, bramance? Okay I'll just shut up now.

"So Kat, any guys catch your eye?" Alice asked while browsing through a sales rack.

"Yeah, just one." I said, a secretive smile forming on my face as I looked away from their eyes.

"Who?" Bella asked curiously.

"A guy from La Push." I said, being vague on purpose (sp?)

"ooo, who?" Alice cooed, skipping over to me and pinching my cheek. I rolled my eyes and swatted her hand away. I debated actually telling them about Paul, I didn't really want to share him with other girls, although he was handsome enough to catch any girls attention.

"His name is Paul. Paul Lahote." Bella seemed to choke on air at his name.

"You alright Bella?" Alice asked with a knowing look. Bella nodded with wide eyes.

"Paul Lahote? As in Paul Lahote who hangs out with the pack?"

"Pack?"

"Friends. Friends! That's what people call them" she said quickly, she wasn't very good at lieing, I'll tell you that.

"Bella, I think it is very vital that you know this select piece of informatoin." I said, looking through a rack of some shirts.

"What?"

"You suck at lieing." I said simply. She seemed to gape at me for a moment, looking much like a fish. I raised an eyebrow at her behavior.

"Sorry?" she said in a questioning tone. I chuckled lightly and let it go. If she wanted to keep something a secret then I'll let her be. When she wants to share her secret, she'll share it. A few hours later, we were all (except Bella) carrying several bags on our arms. I smiled at the other three and bid them goodbye. I got into my car and decided to pick up a coffee for myself. I drove down to a local coffee shop and parked right outside. As I got out of my car, I saw a flash of tan skin out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turned and saw Seth and Paul. An combination though, since Paul seemed more...bad boy and Seth seemed just so cute and lovable. Not that Paul wasn't lovable. What, with his dreamy....gorgeous eyes. And his laugh, that I could just listen to all day long. And I'm daydreaming about Paul. I called out their names and Paul immediately turned and beamed at me. I threw my arms around Paul, who in turn wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I pecked his cheek and gave Seth a hug as well.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. Seth seemed to wrinkle his nose slightly, as if he smelled something bad. I made a move to fix my hair, while inconspicuously trying to smell my armpit to make sure I didn't smell bad. I was fine, I didn't smell anything other than my usual scent. Which was strawberries. I loved strawberries, I'd probably eat them everyday if they were in season year round. But sadly my favorite food wasn't available. Paul on the other hand, didn't seem in least bit phased.

"Oh we're here to just do something. It's too cold to go cliff diving, and we don't have work, the others are all working or hanging out with family. So I decided to take Seth with me to go see a movie." Paul said, patting Seth on the shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Seth asked curiously.

"Oh, I just had a girls day with some friends." I answered nonchallantly.

"OoOo what're your friends' names'?" Seth inquired.

"Rosalie and Alice Cullen and Bella Swan, do you know them?" both boys seemed to stiffen at the names.

"You hang out with the Cullens and Bella?" Paul asked tensely.

"Yeah, Edward's a little wierd, and Jasper looks like he has a stick up his ass all the time. Oh excuse my language Seth."

"It's fine, I can handle it."

"I guess, but you're just so adorable. I can't just say that in front of you, it's like teaching that word to a four year old." I said, resting an arm on his shoulder. Paul seemed to become even more tense.

"And you Mr. Lahote. Are the most handsome man in the world." I said, reaching up and pressing my lips to his. He relaxed as our lips touched. I pulled back and grinned.

"I thought I was too adorable to be inappropriate in front of." Seth pointed out playfully. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest. It hurt slightly, but since I didn't hit him hard it didn't really do much to me. These La Push boys were really built.

"Kitty, do you wanna have dinner at Em's tomorrow? You can bring Milo if you want." Paul offered, eyes hopeful.

"I'm sorry Pauly, but we have a family dinner every Sunday dinner." it broke my heart to see Paul's face fall, "but you could join us. Only if you're up for it of course." I finished quickly. He seemed to cheer up at that.

"Of course I'm up for it. Just call me with more info." I smiled and nodded, I gave him a hug and kiss goodbye and gave Seth a hug, ruffeling his hair while I was at it. He playfully swatted my hands away. I watched the two boys walk away for a moment before going to get my coffee and headed home after a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know. Short and boring. And I am so sorry I took so long! But I just wanted to say...wow. I have 56 subscribers! I'm so excited. It may not be as amazing as some of the people on this website, but I consider this to be a highlight of my writing career. I hope you guys continue to comment, recommend, and subscribe. And if any of you are new comers, thank you so much for reading my story, even if you're not going to subscribe, thank you so much for reading it, it means a lot to me. Anyways guys, just comment and I'll update a chapter for each comment :D