Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Midnight Runaway

I'd fallen asleep. I'd fallen asleep in Paul's arms. This is what I'd been dreaming of since the day we met. The darkness around me, wasn't bothering me at all. In fact, I welcomed the darkness that would lead me to my dreams. The dream started out with me, hidden by the forest trees, watching the boys shove each other and jump off the cliff. A small smile formed on my lips when Jake playfully shoved Seth off the cliff while the others howled in laughter. Always causing mischief those boys. I jumped in fright as a heavy hand fell on my shoulder. I looked up to see the handsome man of my past. Jonah Wither. He twidled his fingers with a smirk.

"what are you doing here?" I growled.

"Oh you know, enjoying the scenery, keeping an eye on you and your brother. Interesting company you keep."

"We both know that's not why you're really here." I said with a sad smile.

"I thought it'd be obvious. I'm here to kill you." with that a loud growl was heard in front of me. My head snapped in its direction only to see the whole pack in front of me me with teeth bared. My eyes located Paul, closer to the back.

"Paul." I cried as I took a step forward. What appeared to be Sam, snapped at the arm that reached out to Paul.

"Paul! Please!" I cried out, I got no response, other than another growl.

"Paul! Please!" Jonah mocked.

"What did you do to them?!" I yelled angrily at him.

"You shall see, in due time." and just like that, he was gone. And once again I was in that darkness.

"Kat! Kat!" came Paul's voice. The darkness was suddenly gone and I was looking up tiredly into Paul's bright, but tired eyes.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"You fell asleep, I thought I should take you home." I smiled tiredly and nodded my head. Paul stood me up and I waved goodbye to the remaining people. Milo and Leah were already at the car, although making out. I scrunched my nose up in discust.

"Could you two maybe do that somewhere else?" I said sassilly. Milo glared at me, but rolled his eyes. He pecked Leah's lips one last time then opened the passenger door for her. He walked around to the drivers side and started up the car. Paul opened the door for me and we set off back to my house.

*6 months later after graduation*

"Hey Milo, we going to Bella's wedding?" I called. Bella had invited us to her wedding a few days ago. Now in two weeks, Bella was to walk down the aisle.

"Of course we are. Why woudn't we?"

"Obvious reasons." I said carefully.

"Hey." he said, putting both hands on my shoulders,"we'll be fine. Just don't think about it." I sighed and nodded before heading back to my room. We'd all just graduated from high school. I was officially done with school....for the summer. I went up to my room. I covered myself in my blankets and attempted to go to sleep. But I couldn't, I'd been having the same dream since the bonfire. Paul had noticed the lack of sleep I'd been getting, but I still couldn't shake the feeling like it meant something. A clue to the ever big puzzle called life. Staring blankly at the wall, I stayed still until I heard Milo's soft breathing from across the hallway. I threw the blankets off and climbed through my bedroom window. I scaled the wall till my feet hit the ground, then I was off running barefoot through the forest. I ran until I saw the modern house. I stayed in the shadows of the forest line until Dr. Carlisle Cullen stepped out of the front door, his eyes searching through the shadows. Our eyes locked, and he cocked his head toward the door. I nodded and left the shadows.

"I thought you'd died long ago." he said quietly.

"I did, though my soul never dies Carlisle."

"So you still remember the day we met?"

"Fresh as if it were yesterday."

"And your brother?"

"He chooses to remain ignorant in the eyes of our enemies."

"Ah, I see."

"Yes, well as much as I'd love to reminesce, I do require your assisstance Carlisle."

"Of course, anything for an old friend."

"Thank you, shall we go inside?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh eee oooh!!!!!

so here's my update. Sorry I lied in the last author's note. But I hope you guys like this chapter and continue to reccomend/subscribe/and comment :) much love to you guys.