Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Coming Home

I walked out of the woods surrounding the clearing. It was strange to see so much snow. I’d only seen sludge up until this point. Looking across the field I saw someone I never thought-

“Kat!” I finally woke up to Milo shaking me awake. Looking around, all I saw was sand. I moved my eyes back to my brother to see that he was also covered in sand.

“It worked,” he said with a large smile. My lips stretched into as big a smile as Milo’s.

“Wonderful! Now let’s get out of here, there’s too much sand.”

Walking out of the dessert took three hours; in the meantime we talked about the issue of Bella’s pregnancy. We’d learned of it two weeks after when the wolves were unnecessarily angry, it wasn’t hard to figure out when the Cullens were overly tense. I’d comforted my imprint when he got too stressed, and he may or may not talk in his sleep. Milo and I were a sight see once we walked into our hotel. Both of us covered head to toe in sand, our eyes glowing and the sweat caking the sand to our faces. I was in the shower first; Milo was quickly in after me and didn’t come out for a solid half hour. I was sat on my bed when he walked out of the bathroom.

“I scheduled our flight to leave in two days.” I said.

“Why two days?”

“I thought we could use them to rest and to come up with a game plan,” Milo nodded and fell, exhausted, onto his owned.

“I hope this all ends well,” I didn’t answer, but I agreed silently. Now that the box was open, the wolves and the Cullens had no idea what we had unleashed.

The return home was bittersweet. Milo sat next to me, staring moodily out the window. We’d been quiet the whole trip back, and it didn’t change when we got into the flashy black car of Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

“I take it your trip was successful,” he said.

“Yes, thank you for hiding it so well,” I said. He gave me a stiff smile in return before driving off towards our house.

When I walked into my room, at the end of this long day, I found Paul sitting on my bed. A large smile came over my face, and in response Paul returned my large smile. I threw myself on him before he could get up and covered his face in kisses.

“I missed you too,” he laughed before kissing me back. His arms wrapped around me tightly, before he moved his lips to my neck, kissing my throat softly. Suddenly he breathed deeply and froze. He shifted me again before pulling back. His brows furrowed and stared at me wonderingly.

“Did you get a new perfume?”

“No, why?”

“You smell amazing,” he said incredulously. Paul paid me no mind and buried his nose in my neck once more. I giggled as he started to nibble on my neck.

“I missed you,” he said, pulling back and resting his forehead against mine.

“So what’d you do while I was gone?”

“Laid on Sam and Emily’s couch, I was a real pain in the ass,” I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

“How come you came home so early? Did something happen to your grandma?”

“No, no, we just missed you and Leah so much. Grandma could tell so she booked two plane tickets and sent us off. It was to be with her for the week though,” Paul nodded in acceptance.

“Do you wanna stay the night?” a shirt eating grin spread across Paul’s face before he nodded his head like a maniac. Later on, Paul lay on my bed, waiting for me to get out of the shower. When I came out with a towel wrapped securely around me, he was watching some TV. I paid him no mind while I grabbed my clothes and made my way back to the bathroom. Before I could make it fully into the bathroom, I was slammed against the wall and Paul’s lips were crushing mine. I kissed him back, and soon we were just making out in my bathroom. Paul grabbed my thighs and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. Paul quickly walked back into my room and dropped us onto my bed. He looked at me with hooded eyes before attacking my lips once more. Suddenly more door burst open and there stood Leah and Mil. I blushed and scooted slightly shifted away from Paul. Leah held a smirk while my brother glared at me.

“You know, it’s hard to get into the mood when you can hear your sister getting it on in the next room.”

“You know, it’s hard to get into the mood when your brother barges into the room with a hard on,” Milo looked down and blushed before quickly leading Leah away. I turned my head back to Paul.

“Well the mood is ruined,” Paul said plainly. I laughed and moved to get dressed. I’d dropped my clothes in the bathroom, and I was way too lazy to get them so I just grabbed the shirt Paul threw on the ground earlier and a pair of underwear from a clean pile of clothes I’d left next to my nightstand. I pulled both of those on, Paul’s shirt falling to mid-thigh. I settled in next to him and looked up into his chocolate colored eyes. Paul reached out his hand and ran it through my hair and across my cheek.

“Can I tell you something?” he asked, breaking the silence.

“Of course Paul, you can tell me anything,” I said, my eyebrows furrowed in worry.

“This is kind of hard for me to say,” he said with a breathy laugh.

“What’s wrong Paul?” I asked soothingly.

“You’re gonna think I’m crazy.” I said with a gentle smile.

“I’m a werewolf,” he said quickly.

“Okay.”

“Okay? Is that all you have to say?” he asked incredulously.

“Well are you going to prove it or just stare at me?”

“I can’t do it here.”

“Well then let’s take this outside shall we?” I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of bed. I threw him his pants and grabbed a pair of jeans from my pile of clothes. I pulled on my tennis shoes and led him outside. It was his turn to lead now, as he gently pulled me further into the woods. He looked around nervously before starting to strip. I didn’t even try to hid the fact that I was checking him out. He smirked at me before slightly flexing his stomach muscles. I rolled my eyes at him before settling down on a fallen log. He leaned down so his hands were on the forest floor before settling down on a fallen log. He leaned down so his hands were on the forest floor before his body seemed to explode only to form a new one. In his place stood a gray brown wolf. I walked up to him slowly; he looked beautiful as a wolf. I couldn’t deny that he scared me a bit as a wolf, but I continued to walk up to him and rest my hand against his snout.

“So you’re a wolf.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the new chapter, hope y'all like it. I've recently gotten into saying y'all a lot. Even though I'm from California, we don't say that. Oh well, I guess I'm just a weird person. Anywho, back to the reason why I called y'all down here. I've been toying with the idea to start writing a fanfiction for The Host. I know I've already done one and deleted it, but I didn't like where the story was going at that point and I have a totally new idea for this story. I just want to know whether you guys would like to read that or for me to write something else. Just let me know guys, don't be shy :) Alright then.

Peace and chicken grease
Madi