Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Paul Lahote

hey guys read my new fanfiction from The Host! hope you guys like it!

I looked out my window. Hmmm...beach. I looked up at Milo, he looked like he was thinking the same thing. I smiled and ran upstairs to get my shoes on. I walked down stairs and saw Milo waiting for me.

"Come on lets go through the forest Milo!" I exclaimed, excitedly tugging on his shirt. He nodded and grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from his shirt. I walked with a bounce in my step while chattering incessantly to Milo. Who listened in silence, putting in his comments at times.

"What did you think about the Cullens?" he asked suddenly.

"They seemed slightly strange. Like they're hiding a potentially life threatening secret." I said thoughtfully.

"I thought that too, but they seem nice, especially that Alice girl. Jasper seemed like he was in pain when Bella was sitting next to him though."

"Yes, I noticed that too. Edward seemed nice, though slightly annoyed. And Emmett is a little...excentric don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah, and Rosalie was a little unsettling, she seemed almost angry as soon as Bella started talking."

"Do you think something happened between them?"

"I don't know, but it's none of our business." I nodded and we continued walking towards the beach, me chattering still. When we got to the beach, I immidiatly took off my flips and started walking towards the water humming Back to Black by Amy Winehouse (R.I.P) and by the time I got to the ocean I was softly singing it under my breath. Milo stood next to me, breathing deeply. Suddenly there was a scream and my head snapped towards the sound. I saw a few tan muscle-y guys jumping off cliffs ten feet away from us. I turned back to Milo, he was watching the men jump off the cliffs.

"You wanna go try it out?" he smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and started to drag me up the cliff. I rolled my eyes.

"You know I can walk myself." I reminded him. He looked down at me and shrugged, dropping my hand. I turned to walk in front of Milo backwards.

"So why are you so excited about getting to the top of the cliff for?"

"Because we've never gone cliff diving before." he said simply.

"I still don't see why you're so - woah!" I yelled out as I tripped and fell onto a hard chest. I turned around and gave the man a sheepish look.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you." I apologized, but the man just stared at me. I waved a hand in his face.

"Hey, you okay man?" I asked concerned.

"Uh...yeah, sorry. I'm Paul Lahote."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys read my new story! It's another fanfiction but about The Host :D