Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Bipolar Imprints

So before I write anything I just want to say how excited I am that I have twelve subscribers. I know that it's not much, but I always get really excited when I see that you guys actually like my writing enough to keep tabs on me :D so here is your reward! A wonderful chapter from the hands of the writer that you actually somewhat like :D

"Fuck!" Paul suddenly shouted the second after he said his name. Ummm..... strange. I looked back at Milo. He held his hands up and gave me look that said that he was just as surprised as me.

"Uh, ok, um I'm Kat Alexanders. I'm from Forks." I said the first part slowly. Paul suddenly started shaking.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." he said suddenly.

"Ok, well it was nice meeting you." I said unsure of myself. He gave me a hard look and nodded. Well he isn't strange or anything. But hey, what kind of world would it be if there weren't any strange people. Paul pushed passed Milo and me and jumped over the cliff doing several flips before hitting the water. I looked at Milo again and he shrugged and jumped over the cliff much like Paul did several seconds before. I waited for Milo to pop back out of the water before I jumped down so then I didn't jump on him. I got a big grin as I was about to jump over the cliff. I let out an excited scream as I jumped off the cliff head first to do several flips, then brought my hands up and tensed my body to stay straight as I crashed into the water. I struggled to the surface and smiled widely at my brother he laughed at my face and started for the shore. We continued to jump off the cliff until the sun started setting.

"Hey Milo, let's head home." I said, jumping onto his back.

"Yeah, I bet ma has dinner set up and everything. Hopefully Dad hasn't eaten everything yet." he said as he set me on the ground and we set off to home. We got there in about fifteen minutes because the beach was close to the borderline from Forks to La Push. I skipped into the house and greeted my father with a kiss on the cheek and gave my mom an obnoxious hello. She rolled her eyes. Oh how I love to piss off my mother.

"hej mamma, vad är det för middag? (hello mother, what's for sinner?)" I asked in Swedish. I knew it pissed her off when I spoke in my father's native tongue.

"Shut up and eat." she said with a glare. I gave her my obnoxious smile while my father laughed while Milo shook his head.

"Lämna din mor ensam katt (Leave your mother alone cat)" my father always called me cat instead of Kat since that was what I liked to be called, Kat. I nodded and started to shovel my food into my mouth. No matter how much I loved to piss off my mom, I couldn't deny how much I loved her cooking.

"Manners Katerina." my mother scolded. I looked at her while my cheeks were stuffed on either side. My father laughed once more while Milo tried to stifle his laughter. My mother rolled her eyes at me, but smiled nonetheless.

"So how was your first day of school you two?" my dad asked.

"It was good, we made some new friends, their whole family is adopted. The Cullens, and they're all dating. Strange but they're really nice." I said.

"I saw most of them in our classes. Art was my favorite."

"Obviously." I scoffed. Milo gave me a look and I stuck my tongue out at him. He did the same then went back to eating.

"How was your day pappa?" I asked.

"Fine..." then he went off into a world where I had no idea what he was talking about, but my mother did so I let them have their own little conversation and settled on eating the delicious rice.

*Paul's P.O.V*

I growled in annoyance as Kat's face appeared in my mind again. Quil barked his laughter as we ran patrol.

'sucks for you man!' he continued laughing. I snarled at him through our thoughts.

'damn I was supposed to go have sex with Kylie tonight!' I said then winced as I thought of having sex with anyone but my imprint. Quil burst into another spurt of laughter.

'remind me to kick his ass when patrol is over.'

'will do.' came Seth's enthusiastic reply. No matter how much I denied it, the kids enthusiasm to everything was like a breath of fresh air from Leah.

'thanks!' came Seth's voice in my thoughts. I growled in annoyance.

'will you two stay out of my head?!' I thought angrily. They both backed off with Quil still in a fit of laughter.