Status: In Progress

Happily Ever After.(Maybe)

Hopeless

The ride to Gerard's mom's didn't take long.
We drove in an awkward silence.
My hand was in his the whole way.
He had still lived with her and his brother before we ment.
His father was a deadbeat or that's what he told me.
I couldn't believe one side of the story I had to hear both.
I knew his mom hated me since the first day we ment. She had told me and I wasn't surprised one bit.us His brother was very nice though I've only talked to him once or twice though and not for long. I could tell this was going to be hell as we pulled into the driveway. Gerard's mom was standing there and gave me the most horrorfying death glare ever.
I couldn't help but shudder and grab a hold of Gerard's hand a little tighter. I couldn't wait to get this vist over with.

~Time Elapse~
Three hours and 30 minutes exact. That's how long we spent at Donna's house. In that time she found away to come up with reasons Gerard and I shouldn't be together. It was a long silent ride back to the apartment. That was until Gerard's phone rang.
" Hey man. What's going on." I had to listen in.
"Hey I was wondering if you could stop by?" Gerard had said man,but the voice I heard was far from one. I could barely see as my eyes filled up with tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorrrrt.
But I did.