Peasantry & Royalty

Sneaking Around

I was laying on the guest bed when I heard something at the window. I got up slowly and walk over to look out and see what it was. I open the window to see Raymond standing at the bottom. "What are you doing here, Ray?! " I yell in a whisper.

"I came to hang out with my best friend, Aria," Ray answered with his memorizing cocky smile. I wave him up and let him in while explaining the things we could and could not do. I knew he wasn't listening when I saw him staring at the door. "Let's go get some food."

I stared at him shocked. "You didnt listen to a word i said, did you? " I asked while he shook his head. "No food until...11:30." I watched as his jaw dropped. "As I was telling you before, wee have to stay in here until 9:30 when the maids leave and then we can leave and follow this map so we dont get caught by the cameras." Ray groans before laying on the bed. Waiting around for the maids to leave.

I jumpped off the bed at 9:45 after throwing my book to the ground. "Let's go get food," i said while pushing Ray off the bed. I walked over to the door and peeking out making sure it was clear. I waved Ray over to join me as we snuck out the room into the hall. Tiptoeing down thee hall waiting at the end for the camera to switch, when it does we take a run for it, forgeting to stop at the end thet kept running all the way to the kitchen to get food. They had 5 minutes to get back to the room before the cooks came in for lunch. I turned around to a surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short. I'm sick and Cakey wanted to update again. So I will make it short. I'm writing on my new tablet and its difficult to fix anything. So sorry for mistakes.