Status: NEW

Goodbye Old, Hello New Life

Who are they?

Bella POV
I was sitting with Edward and his family when I heard Roselie and Emmett gasp, I turned around to hear alice say " Their here." " Who are they" I asked. Alice explained " The Sullivan's they are a vampire family like us but they have every power known to vampire they, are very powerful." "wow" I said amazed. Alice told me who was who " the really tall one is Jimmy Sullivan or as he is called THE REV and the short woman next to him is leana. Thats Zacky but goes by VENGEANCE and his mate Gena. The short one of the bunch is Johnny but goes by CHRIST and his mate Lacey. Next is Brian but goes by SYNYSTER and he has not found his singer yet. The last two are Matt sullivan and his mate-" she continued but Emmett cut her off " his mate is mine and Rose's daughter Oksana she looks so different" He said following Oksana's movement with regret in his eyes.
Oksana POV
" she is mine and Rose's daughter" I heard my dad well Emmett cullen my ex- father say who I was to that stupid human. I heard all about Bella and I didnt like her at all. " Babe" " yea Matt" I said looking up at my mate. " you ok?" he asked " yes Matt i'm fine" I said kissing him. Matt and I walked over to our table passing my old families table I looked over and saw my family looking at me I Sent them the nastist glare their way, they all looked away except for bella, she looked at me confused but all I did was sneer at her. I sat down at the table only to have Jimmy start poking me " Jimmy why are you poking me?" I asked him all I got for a reply was " Cuz I can got a problem with that?" He asked I just laughed and cuddled into Matt's side more. I looked over at Brian who was staring off into space I asked what's wrong but he said nothing was bugging him but I knew better than that something was bugging him today and I was going to find out what was wrong. And I also swear I going to kill Jimmy by the end of today.