Basically the Scariest Pokemon Out There, and He's My Sanity

Strange things happen in the asylum

I still couldn't believe she could do this. My own mother!

My mother had put me in this asylum because she thought I was becoming depressed.

I'm not depressed! I'm only four years old! How can I be depressed?

I kept crying in the locked up room they kept me in.

I always cried whenever I thought about how much I hated my mother. My dad too. I couldn't hate my little brother though.

"Hannah, it's time for your medication!" my nurse said outside my door. He was so annoying! He was so cheerful about everything.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I continued crying.

"No way, my little angel!" apparently, I was an angel to him. Why? How was I an angel? I constantly kicked, hit, punched, slapped, and bite him. To top it off, I swore. Sure it wouldn't sound so terrible but I am only four years old.

Why was he so nice to me? He's the one who should be in the loony bin, not me.

He walked into my room with my meds.

"Here's your medicine, Hannah!" He yelled with a smile on his face.

"Go to hell,"I whispered as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Now Hannah, that's no way for a little girl like yourself to be talking. It's very rude!" he said, the god damned smile still on his face.

"First, go away. Second, I don't want my meds!" I said.

"Yes you do, Hannah. I know you do! Now, here comes the airplane!" he said as he made an airplane noise while trying to get the spoon into my mouth.

I kept my mouth tightly shut.

"Come on, Hannah! It will make you feel better!" He said as he tried it again. This time with a train.

"As I said before, GO TO HELL!" I screamed as I knocked the spoon out of his hand.

"Young lady! You do NOT hit your elders!" I heard someone yell from the hallway.

"It's alright, Jimmy. I'm sure she didn't mean it," my stupid nurse said.

"Of coarse I meant it! Now, leave me alone! All of you!" I yelled.

Jimmy came into my room and slapped me across the face.

I just glared at him without moving my face back to it's original place.

"Don't you talk to your elders like you're superior to us! We are here to help and it doesn't help us if you keep acting stubborn! Now start acting your age and let us fucking help you!" Jimmy said as he shoved a spoonful of my medicine down my throat.

I choked on it as it went down wrong.

"That's what you deserve! Now be a good little girl and be quiet!" Jimmy said as he dragged the nurse out of my room and slammed the door shut.

That's what my life is like every day. Stupid nurse comes in to try to give me my medicine, jackass doctor comes by, shoves my medicine down my throat, slaps and insults me, then leaves with my stupid nurse.

I hate my life.

As soon as I was done choking, my room went red. I heard sirens going on and off.

I got off my head and went to my door.

"What's happening?" I heard someone yell.

"One of the patients is having a panic attack! They’re trying to escape!" Someone else yelled.

Yeah right, patient my four-year-old ass. We're more like prisoners! I yelled in my head.

"So that's it huh? Someone's trying to escape. Good for them. It's not our fault some of us have panic attacks. If they would just leave us alone and stop treating us like we're babies, then the panic attacks would be our faults! Stupid morons!" I muttered to myself.

"Gastly," I heard someone agree behind me.

"What the-?" I asked as I turned around.

"Ah!" I screamed as I saw a purple ghost in front of me. It had a huge head! And I mean HUGE. It had big eyes, no nose, and a big mouth.

"Gastly, gastly, gastly," the thing tried to calm me down.

"What was that?" I heard someone yell behind the door.

"I think it was a scream!" Someone else yelled.

I turned back to the monster to see that it wasn't there anymore.

"Hannah! Are you okay!" I turned back around to see three people looking at me.

"Uh, yeah." I replied.

"Then why did you scream?" one of them asked.

"I screamed?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah," another said.

They now looked at me like they thought I was going crazy.

"Oh, maybe I did, well, I'm tired so I'm heading off to bed," I said as I headed towards my bed.

"Alright Hannah. Have pleasant dreams!" they said.

"Will try," I said.

They closed and locked the door behind them and I tucked myself in for the night.

"What the hell was that thing?" I asked myself as I drifted into unconsciousness