Basically the Scariest Pokemon Out There, and He's My Sanity

A new friend

That night I dreampt about all kinds of weird creatures. One was small, yellow, had a tail that looked like a lightening bolt, and had red circles on its cheeks. It was standing in front of me right alongside a purple creature that looked like a ghost.

"What's going on?" I asked. My voice sounded weird. I looked down to see that the ground was farther away from my head than it usually was. I saw that my usual short blonde hair had grown out a little past my shoulders. I looked down at my outfit and saw that I was wearing denim capris and a short-sleeved hoodie.

"Huh, interesting," I mumbled.

I looked up to see a bunch of angry looking guys with some scary looking creatures.

"W-what's going on?" I whispered.

"Pika! Pikachu!" the yellow creature said.

"Huh? I don't understand,"

"Gengar. Gengar gengar!" the purple creature said.

"I don't understand you guys! What are you! What kind of creatures are you?" I almost yelled.

They looked at me with sad looks on their faces.

"If you four are done yappin', we'd like to continue our battle!" one of the angry guys said. I look more closely at him and saw that he was wearing a short sleeved hoodie on as well. Except this one was red and had an M on it.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"You don't remember me, Hannah? I'm hurt!" he said pretending to pout.

"Why would I remember a low life like yourself?" I asked. I had no idea why these words were coming out.

"What'd you say, brat?" he yelled.

"You heard me!" I yelled.

"That's it! Houndoom! Flamethrower!" he yelled.

I saw a big dog-like creature shoot fire from its mouth.

I screamed.

"Get rid of those flames, Vaporeon!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I saw a blue creature hop over me and shoot water from its mouth and got rid of the flames from the dog-creature.

"Hey! Team Magma! Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" the person yelled at the angry guy.

"Like who, little boy?"

"Like me! Vaporeon! Aurora beam!" he yelled. The creature did as the boy said and made the dog-creature faint.

"Now get outta here before I get serious!" he yelled.

"Yeah right! I'm just gettin started!" the angry guy yelled.

"Heh. Bring it!" the boy yelled. He stepped in front of the yellow and purple creatures and me.

Those two creatures came to my side and looked at me with sad faces again. Then everything went black.
I woke up with a start.

"What was that?" I asked myself as I sat up and put a hand on my head.

"Gastly..." a somewhat familiar voice whispered.

I looked to my right and gasped.

"You! You're that creature from yesterday!" I whispered.

The creature nodded.

"Not to be rude, but could you tell me what kind of creature you are?" I asked.

The creature turned its body to the side. It looked like it was confused.

"Gastly?" it asked.

"Okay... I'll take that as a no. Well, can you tell me your name?" it turned its body back.

"Gastly," it said.

"Gastly? Your name is Gastly?" I asked.

It nodded its body.

"Okay, Gastly. My name is Hannah! Would you mind staying here with me for a while?" it nodded.

"So, can you say anything other than your name?"

Gastly shook its head.

"Ok. Are you a boy or a girl?"

It did nothing.

"Well, let's try this. If you're a boy, go to my left side. If you're a girl, stay on my right," I suggested. Gastly moved to my left.

"Alright! So you're a boy,and you're name is Gastly! Let's see... what else could I ask?" I said. I heard a knocking on my door.

"Hannah! Time for your medicine!" Mr. Annoying Nurse said from behind the door.

"Gastly! Are you supposed to be here?" I quietly asked. Gastly shook his head.

"Well, I don't know how you'll get out without him seeing you," I said as I tried to figure out a plan. Me being four didn't help.

"Gastly," Gastly said as he went through a wall.

"Wait! Gastly!" I whispered.

"Hannah! Is everything alright?" my nurse asked.

"Yeah! And mind your own business!" I yelled at him.

Gastly slightly came into view.

"Gast?" he asked.

"Will you come back after he's left?" I asked. I didn't want to be alone anymore.

He nodded. I smiled and Gastly slipped from view.

I sat back down in my bed and called the nurse in. And so continued my usual medicine routine.