Basically the Scariest Pokemon Out There, and He's My Sanity

Chapter 4

"Hello, Hannah. How are you this morning?" my nurse asked.

"I was fine before you showed up," i replied.

"How hurtful, you know that's no way to speak to a friend," he said.

"Your not my friend so i can speak to you however i want to," i said calmly.

"Aww, you made me sad, Hannah," he said. He started to cry.

"Your such a pussy," i said looking away.

"You shouldn't even know that kind of language yet," i heard a girl say.

I looked at the door to find a tall burnette leaning on the doorframe.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"My, my! So impolite and impatient! My name is Cindy. I would ask what yours is but I don't really care," Cindy said.

"Cindy, please stop being rude to my patient," nurse guy said.

"She was being a brat first!" she said.

"I'm four and a patient in an asylum. What's your excuse?" I said.

"Hannah!" he said.

"What?" I said.

"Hmph!" Cindy said as she stormed off.

"Cindy wait!" nurse guy said as he chased after her.

I heard someone laughing quietly.

I looked to the opposite side of the room that the door was on.

I saw Gastly and Pikachu on the flor and about ready to burst with laughter.

"Was it that funny?" I asked as they came over.

"Gastly," Gastly nodded. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded, she too had a huge smile.

"Pichu!" i looked up to see the same creature up in the vent Pikachu usually comes in.

"Hey little one! What's your name?" I asked.

"Pichu!" it said.

"Pichu huh? Well Pichu, why don't you come down here and join us?" i suggested.

"Pichu!" Pichu said as they jumped down and joined us.

"Sorry for being so forward, but are you a boy or a girl?" i asked.

Pichu pointed at Gastly.

"You're a boy?" Pichu nodded.

"Ok! Well, what should we do-" A few voices cut me off.

Gastly went through a wall and Pikachu and Pichu hid under my bed.

"I hope you're happy, Hannah! Cindy just dumped me because you just had to be a bitch! You know what? Go die! Nobody likes you and nobody wants you! Your own mother brought you hear because you have too many issues for anyone to deal with so just do the world a favor! Die and burn in hell!" nurse-guy yelled as he slammed the door.

"What?" I whispered not believing what I just heard.

"Is that true?" I whispered again to noone in particular. I felt something wet fall down my cheek and onto my lap. I felt it and it felt wet.

"What is this? What's this wet stuff?" I asked.

Pikachu and Pichu came out from under my bed and climbed on top of it. Gastly came back too.

They looked at me with sad faces and I felt like shit.

Then they looked at the door and glared at it.I had a feeling they were trying to glare at my nurse.

"Hey," my voice sounded weird, "do you guys know a way out of here?" i asked.

They nodded.

"Pika!" Pikachu said as Pichu and her went up to the vent.

"Uh, just in case you haven't noticed, I can't jump that high," i said. Then i felt like my entire body went numb.

I looked back to see Gastly with his eyes all purple. Before i knew it, he had lifted me up to the vent and put me in it.

"Pika!" I assumed Pikachu wanted me to follow her.

I nodded. The hour of us crawled our way through the vents and after a while, I could see a light at the end.

They kept crawling towards that light and Pikachu looked through it.

She backed up and headbutted it a few times until it gave way.

We jumped out of the vent and onto a soft green carpet. I looked up to see a black ceiling filled with lots of white dots and a big white circle with gray holes in it.

"What room is this?" I asked.