Basically the Scariest Pokemon Out There, and He's My Sanity

Chapter 6

So know I am beginning my life as a pokemon trainer! So far, I have three pokemon and they are like family to me. Those three are the very three that helped me get out of the asylum. Gastly (boy), Pikachu (girl), and Pichu (boy).

"All right you three! Let head out!" I said as I put them in their pokeballs. Except for Gastly. It seemed like he didn't want to go in.

"Come on, Gastly! Why don't you want to go in your pokeball?" I asked him. He just shook his head, or in Gastly's case his whole body.

"Do you want to walk, or float, with me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay! Well then, let's go!" I said. Gastly and I then walked out of Pallet Town (Professor Oak had told me the name of the city) and headed for Pewter City (He had also told me the name of the next city I had to go to).

Gastly and I walked for what felt like forever until we reached a fork in the road.

"Well, Gastly. Which way should we go?" I asked him.

Gastly shook his head. He went to my backpack and used his levitation move thing. He took out the map Professor Oak gave me.

"Oh yeah! Let's check the map!" I said. Gastly gave me the map and I looked it over. I couldn't understand a thing. I flipped in around, turned it sideways and upside down but nothing helped.

"Uh, Gastly? Can you read a map?" I asked him, looking over the map. Gastly sighed and looked it over.

"Gaslty Gas!" he said as he started floating to the right path. I folded the map and ran after him. Suddenly I tripped over something. I looked back to see a huge tan worm with a stinger on its butt looking up at me. It looked very mad.

"Well, hi there! Are you a pokemon as well?" I asked it.

"Weedle! Weed! Weedle!" the creature said as it jumped up and down.

"Uh, Gastly?" I asked as I looked back to Gastly. He nodded.

"Oh! Well, then. What's your name?" I asked.

"Weedle!" the pokemon said.

"Weedle, huh? Okay! Weedle, my name is Hannah! Nice to meet you!" I said. The Weedle the attacked me. Causing me to fall backwards on my butt.

"Ow! What was that for? Oh, I get it! You want to fight! Okay! Gastly! You up for a fight?" I asked Gastly.

"Gastly!" Gastly eagerly nodded.

"Okay! Well, Gastly! I choose you!" I yelled as I took my trainer's stance (Professor Oak also taught me that if you have a confident trainer's stance, then your pokemon will have confidence too!) and Gastly floated in front of me. Weedle got into a defensive position.

Weedle jumped at Gastly with its needle first.

"Gastly! Dodge! Then use, uh. Then use, um. Oh no!" I said. I had no idea what moves Gaslty could use. I fished out my pokedex while Gastly kept dodging Weedle.

"Finally!" I said. I opened it and pointed it at Gastly.

"Gastly: A ghost pokemon," the pokedex said.

"Looks like you can use Toxic, Hypnosis, and Lick," I said, looking over his current moves.

"Gas Gas!" Gastly said.

"The second one?" Gastly nodded.

"Okay! Gastly! Use hypnosis on Weedle!" I yelled. Gastly did as I said and put Weedle to sleep. Then Gaslty eyes glowed and he levitated a pokeball into my hand.

"Oh yeah! Okay! Go, pokeball!" I tossed the pokeball at Weedle and it went inside. The ball rocked back and forth until it stopped with a cute little noise.

"Awesome! I caught my first pokemon! And I got a new friend!" I said as I jumped up after I picked up my new Pokemon.

"Gastly!" Gastly cheered with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, Professor Oak taught Hannah a lot things about the world of pokemon and gave her many things to start of with since she is a little girl. So sorry if I put in too many parentheses. Those are just to tell you what Oak taught her and gave her.