Basically the Scariest Pokemon Out There, and He's My Sanity

Chapter 7

Shortly after catching my very first wild pokemon, Weedle, I arrived at Viridian City. It was a very big city. Now and then I would see some people dressed in black with a big red R on their shirts. Or even some people in red hoodies that had a black M on them.

Gastly seemed to try to push me away from those people. Later, once we were in a place called a pokemart, I asked Gastly about it.

"Hey, Gastly. Why were you pushing me away from those people with the Rs and the people with the Ms?" I asked him.

"Gas, Gastly gas," Gastly explained. Since we had been together for about a month now (it took us about a month to get through the Viridian Forest) I had learned to understand what Gastly was saying. I'm not sure if that was normal, but then again what did I care about what others thought?

"Oh really? Those people belong to organizations that are evil? Then that makes sense. Okay! I will stay away from them!" I whispered to him. Then I heard a ding go off. I looked at the front of the store to see two men with the Ms come in. Gastly levitated me quickly away and hid me so the men wouldn't see me.

"I can't believe those two brats got away!" one of them said. I was close enough where I could hear them but they couldn't see me.

"Yeah, sure says something about our security if we can't even keep two nine year olds in captivity," the other said.

The first one laughed.

"Sure does! Maybe our leader should tighten up security! By the way, why did we even have those two brats? What possible use could we have with two nine year olds?" the first one asked.

"I think the girl was a Ketchum and she was seen with that one guy who appeared to be her father. I think we had something against him so we took his daughter as revenge. And I believe we just kept the boy because he kept the girl out of trouble," the second one explained.

"Oh yeah. Well, now I guess we have to go searching for them, huh?"

"That is what leader sent us to the Kanto region for. He thinks she escaped to her homeland. Unfortunately we had to take the long way around," the second one said.

"Oh yeah, she used to live in Pallet Town right? I wonder if the city is still around after that fire we created four years ago," the first one laughed at his own joke.

"Yeah, maybe the town isn't even around!" the second laughed as well.

These men were really mean! How could they talk about a town being destroyed like it was nothing? I almost jumped down from my hiding spot (on top of one of the columns, just above the two M men. Heh heh, M men).

Then Gastly pulled me back and told me not to interfere. I nodded and continued listening.

"Didn't he say the girl had two siblings? A little brother and a little sister?" the first one asked. He picked up something that looked like a potion and looked at it.

"Yeah, but her brother is with his mom and her sister is in the asylum. So if we need those two they will be easy to find," the second one said.

"What were the brats names?" the first one asked.

"Which brats?"

"The girl's siblings," the first one said.

"I believe her sister's name was Hannah and her brother was Ash. I think Hannah and Ash are twins," the second one said as he picked up more potions.

"Really? That is interesting. Well, lets buy this crap and get going," the first one said. The second one nodded. They bought their things and left. A few minutes later I jumped down.

"Looks like my older sister was kidnapped, Gastly. And now they are looking for her. Well, as long as I'm her sister, they aren't going to get her! After all, I have awesome pokemon on my side! And if we train a lot, then we could fight along side her and this guy she escaped with!" I said to Gastly, looking at the door and raising my fist in the air. I was determined to protect my siblings now that I was out of the loony bin. I heard Gastly sigh beside me.

"What?" I asked.

"Gastly," Gastly just shook his head. I humphed.

"Come on, Gastly! We gotta hit the road!" I said. I started to run out the door.

"Gastly," he called. I looked back to see him levitating some supplies that we needed. I laughed while rubbing the back of my head.

"I guess we need to get supplies for the road first before we hit it," I laughed. Gastly sweat dropped.

I walked to the counter, bought the items, and left with Gastly floating beside me.

"So, what do you say, Gastly? Are we going to kick some major M butt?" I said to him.

"Gastly," Gastly nodded his head. Then, suddenly a Pikachu popped out of a tree and looked at us.

Ready to fight.

"So, you wanna fight. Huh, Pikachu?" I taunted it.

"Pika!" the Pikachu growled and nodded.

"Alright! Gastly! You ready to fight?" I asked Gastly.

He nodded. Suddenly I saw a red light coming from my backpack.

"What the?" I looked behind me to see Weedle getting ready to fight.

"You want to fight Pikachu, Weedle?" I asked Weedle.

"Weed! Weedle!" Weedle nodded. I looked at Gastly and he nodded as well.

"Okay! Weedle! I choose you!" I sent Weedle out to fight Pikachu. Weedle wound up fainting after a few hits from Pikachu and I had to summon my Pikachu.

She won and we had won our first fight against a wild pokemon.

I could tell this was going to be a fun life.

"Alright! Let’s head to Pewter City!" I said.