Status: Cue long hiatus. Sorry but I can't do it right now. Unsubscribe if you'd like.

Status: It's Complicated.

This almost 15 year old girl named Alice lives in a mansion with her parents. Anyone can stay there. One day two new guests, Brendon and Ryan, come to stay and everything changes for Alice. It also changes her thoughts about who she is and proves she isn't worthless. Throughout the story there is nothing but confusion, keeping secrets, and drama; something Alice never really experienced until now. She also realizes that she is the hero in a sense: some sort of matchmaker. Can they all stay friends till the end?
  1. Am I Dreaming?
    Alice gets greeted by two new guests.
  2. Does He Like Me?
    Alice thinks Brendon might like her.
  3. Very Inconvenient
    Brendon and Ryan have been fighting.
  4. Music Makes The People Come Together
    Alice understands why there are no more fights.
  5. He Likes Me, He Likes Me Not?
    Alice talks to Ryan and tries to get a picture of Brendon to send to her friends.
  6. Best Friends Forever
    Alice sees just how much Ryan and Brendon have been bonding, including herself bonding with them.
  7. Who Would Have Guessed?
    Alice finally gets the guts to ask Brendon if he liked her.
  8. An Understanding
    Alice gets the chance to speak up and ask Ryan something.
  9. Strangly Drifting Apart
    Alice starts to get answers and mixed messages from Brendon and Ryan.
  10. Making The Right Choice
    *Ryan's P.O.V.* Ryan is stuck in between two options.
  11. Don't Ask Just Tell
    Alice doesn't understand why Brendon and Ryan are ignoring her, but when she sees what's really going on between them, nothing ends up being private anymore.
  12. On The Other Side I'm Melting Down
    Alice hears, tells, melts down, but knows she's got one more idea up her sleeve.
  13. More Than What It Looks Like
    Alice gets stuck in the middle of setting up her "payback plan".
  14. Childhood, Where'd You Go?
    Alice sneaks out of their room the next morning. Nothing is ever going to be the same for a while. (part 2 to prev. chapter -fill in-)
  15. From Falling Off The Edge To Safe On Solid Ground
    Alice finally blackmails them, but who knew it would end up like this?
  16. Some Sort Of Matchmaker
    Brendon shows Alice something and talks to her about how "it" all happened.
  17. This Is Screaming Photo-Op
    Because it really is.